3 bedroom villa for sale
Italy - Umbria, Terni, San Gemini
like this property?Call: 03339 396020
- Mountain View
- Business Opportunity / Income Producing
- Gite / Annex / Additional Accomodation
Charming 3 bedroom set within an elevated garden with an olive grove and private swimming pool, ideally located on a hilltop at approximately 50m above sea level, in a splendidly panoramic setting with stunning views over the hamlet of Sangemini and the valley, just 45 minutes from the centre of Rome and 20 minutes from Perugia, well connected to the E45 motorway and adjacent to the Parco della Fonte di Sangemini.
This superb villa is surrounded by well kept mature gardens of around 6,000m2, with 100-year old trees, automatic irrigation system fed by a well, outdoor lighting, orchard and kitchen garden, a selection of Mediterranean plants, flower-beds, sitting areas and paths, wooden fences, benches and steps, swimming pool and a 10,000m2 olive grove with around 400 trees.
With a total built area of 340m2, which is set out over 2 floors, features include:
First floor: entrance with door with mirrored glass, internally a large stone wall (recovered from the old farmhouse which stood where now the villa stands), ceilings with 4.5 metres height, irregular and original, internal staircase to the lower floor, walk-in cupboard. The living room, dining room and kitchen doors as well as those of the main sleeping area look out onto the entrance. Spacious dining room and kitchen of approximately 35m2, with fireplace and stone oven. Kitchen with central island, fully equipped with new appliances: 2 ovens, dishwasher, bio-fridge, 3 sinks, large glass ceramic cook-top. Large old brick arch closed by wooden door and artistic window, handmade lead glass, which separates the sleeping area from the living area. Terrace equipped with tables and chairs.
Main sleeping area: drawing room with library, spacious bedroom of approximately 30m2, and bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower.
Ground floor: laundry room and ironing room of approximately 50m2. Walk-in cupboard. Small kitchen, fully equipped. Large dining room with large fireplace. Sitting room and study. Music and TV room. Guest bedroom, very spacious with own sitting area. Bathroom with bath and shower. Storage room. Spacious bedroom and shower room. All ground floor rooms look out onto the garden with large windows and French windows.
- Large terraces surrounding the first floor.
- Boiler room and storage on the ground floor of approximately 15m2
- Double heating system (gas and boiler that can burn a number of different fuels)
- Gas with underground tank
- Electric and heating system divided on 2 floors
- Double alarm system with connection to the police
- Carport for 2 cars
- 7 x 4m panoramic heated swimming pool with large terrace
- Breathtaking views
- Separate heated whirlpool bath for 6 people
- Pool house of 40m2 with technical room and boiler
- Mini apartment with sitting room/kitchenette and large shower room
- Drive is made of porphyry and all walls are made of natural stone
- Fully fenced/walled gardens
- Fully furnished
- Ciampino (INTERNATIONAL), 55 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (INTERNATIONAL), 56.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.