3 bedroom penthouse for sale
Ireland - Apt 74 Raven Hall, Swords Central, Swords, County Dublin
like this property?Call: 03339 396788
- Modern three bed apartment in the centre of Swords village
- Pristine condition throughout
- Car parking space included
- 3m high ceilings
- Intercom Telephone System
- Electric Storage Heating
- Management Fees €2,600 per annum
- Excellent school and sports facilities
- Easy access of Dublin Airport, M1, M50 and Dublin City Centre
REA Grimes are delighted to present this modern Penthouse 3 bed apartment to the market. No. 74 Raven Hall, Swords is set in an exclusive apartment complex and enjoys panoramic views of Swords and the surrounding area. Accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, sitting room / Dining area, kitchen, 3 bedrooms (master en-suite) & bathroom. This superb property would make an ideal starter home, investment or suit a couple downsizing.
The property is situated in a superb location adjacent to the Pavillions Shopping Centre in the heart of Swords Village with everything on your doorstep. Enjoy easy access to every conceivable amenity including shops, cinema, wine bars, bistros, restaurants, a comprehensive range of schools & colleges, parks and sporting facilities close by. Frequently running buses are just a minutes stroll from your doorstep including the Swords Express Service linking Dublin City Centre in 15 minutes door to door. Easy access also to Airside Business & Retail Park, the M50 / M1 Motorways & Dublin International Airport.
• Modern three bed apartment in the centre of Swords village
• Pristine condition throughout
• Car parking space included
• 3m high ceilings
• Intercom Telephone System
• Electric Storage Heating
• Management Fees €2,600 per annum
• Excellent school and sports facilities
• Easy access of Dublin Airport, M1, M50 and Dublin City Centre
8.2m x 1.0m - Large Hallway with wooden flooring
Sitting Room / Dining Area:
5.9m x 2.8m - Large open plan area with wooden flooring, TV point and access to balcony.
3.2m x 2.9m - Fitted Kitchen with wooden flooring
2.3m x 1.0m - Area for coats, shoes etc
2.4m x 1.8m - Fully tiled floor, wall to ceiling with whb, wc & bathroom shower attachment
4.3m x 3.3m - Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, wooden flooring, feature corner window with access onto balcony.
2.2m x 0.7m - Tiled flooring, wall to ceiling, whb, wc & shower
3.7m x 3.1m - Double bedroom with wooden flooring, built in wardrobes and access onto balcony
3.7m x 3.1m - Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, wooden flooring and access to balcony
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 2.4 miles
- Belfast (INTERNATIONAL), 83.3 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 95.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.