4 bedroom house for sale
Italy - Arpino, Frosinone, Lazio
like this property?Call: 03339 390607
- Large country house - part is habitable/ part to restore
- Approx 30,000 sqm of picturesque land surrounding the home
- Olive groves, forested walks, edged by a stream
Parts of the home are certainly habitable, though would benefit from updating. Other parts will need a further restoration. The home was once occupied by two families, so might need some reorganizing of the spaces to bring it back to one home. Otherwise, the home could be left in the two parts, enabling home rentals or guest accommodation.
The grounds of the home are really very special. Offering some 30,000 sqm of beautiful olive groves, mature fruit and nut trees, open spaces and wooded areas help make you feel you're a million miles from it all, while in reality shops and services are only minutes away.
There are some fabulous walks to back of the land, which is edged by the huge rock formation at the top of which sits the imposing Castle Ladislaus, where the King of Naples once stayed and which now houses the Foundation Mastrioanni Museum.
Energy rating: G
- Ciampino (INTERNATIONAL), 53.1 miles
- Capodochino (INTERNATIONAL), 63.8 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (INTERNATIONAL), 71 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.