17 bedroom mixed use for sale
Margaret River, Western Australia
like this property?Call: 03339 396330
- Shop fully equipped with shelving, display fridges, cool rooms, freezers and meat packing area. Separate office and backup power supply. Situated on main tourist drive.
- Home 1 - 8 year old home. 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom stunning home. Overlooks deer paddock
- Home 2 - Architect designed. 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom designed to maximise light and living space.
- Home 3 - Original homestead, with stunning lake entrance. 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom with beautiful rock wall features.
- Shop - Purpose built facility. with cool rooms, freezer room, display shelves and fridges. Separate meat packing area, separate office.
- Conference Centre - Huge facility 33 x 15m with 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms and kitchen area. Has previously been used for youth camping groups. Could be used as function centre, licensed for 80 people.
- Sheds and infrastructure - Includes deer handling yards, storage sheds, back up power generator, fencing, watering troughs and v drop floor crush.
- Farming equipment included - includes tractor, quad, auger, deer feeder, deer spreader and fire fighting trailer - everything required to run the farm.
The farm is on a magnificent property on the Caves Road facing bush reserve to the coast and its beautiful beaches … not to mention the great surf. The farm itself is on three separate rural titles and has an incredible amount of infrastructure including an architect designed 4 x 2 home, a Conference Centre, the now quite famous Venison Shop, the freezer rooms, meat packing areas and office, a five by two home, only 8 years old, built behind the shop fronting onto deer paddocks, the deer handling shed, storage sheds and the older 4 x 2 homestead on its own title with an attractive lake at its entrance. The whole farm is beautifully set with pasture and trees with winter water ways to create a fabulous lifestyle.
The strength of this deer farm is the man who built it from the ground up with a first deer farm in Donnybrook and his second here in Margaret River there are few people who have this kind of experience with deer. Starting initially with completely wild deer and slowly over the years breeding out some of the of wildness, there probably very few if any people who know more about deer than the owner of this farm. After building a Deer Farm that sits in the top 10% in the country, the reason for the sale is his retirement as he is now in his mid-seventies and would love to pass on his knowledge, experience and his lifetime's work to a new owner. This farm totally supports four families and their children easily and with room to spare.
This has been all achieved by word of mouth only… no advertising has ever been taken out or paid for apart from the information signs at the front of the shop. Wouldn't we all love a business we didn't have to constantly pay out for advertising?
Whether you are a successful deer farmer already and want to add the iconic Margaret River Brand to your brand or you have always wanted to own a deer farm, or you are just looking for an exceptionally well run, good business with an incredible lifestyle to go with it. Sold on a WIWO basis.
Contact agent for further information.