3 bedroom property for sale
France - Hesdin, Pas-de-Calais
like this property?Call: 03339 395515
- Charming house with lovely old barn
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Over a quarter of an acre of land
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Very pretty garden
- Equally suitable as holiday or permanent home
- Just 80 minutes from Calais ferry
This charming house with a lovely old barn, is located in a pretty village near Hesdin. The accommodation, measuring 100m² of habitable space, consists of a sitting room of 25m² a with fireplace, a fitted kitchen, veranda, 1 bedroom on the ground floor, and, on the first floor, 2 further bedrooms and a games room. There is a shower room and WC on the ground floor and a washroom and WC upstairs. Outside, there is a large terrace, an old barn and a lawned garden of about a quarter of an acre.
Hesdin is a typically pretty Northern French town with quaint little streets, the River Canche running through the town and a number of attractive bridges which give it character and charm. In the town, there is a supermarket, restaurants and banking facilities, a Thursday morning market and plenty of small and interesting shops to enjoy.
Habitable space: 100m²
Plot size: 1187m² (0.29 acres)
Distance to shops: 4 kms
Distance to ferry port: 113 kms (Calais - 80 minutes)
Taxe Foncière: 491 € per annum
Take d'Habitation: 643 € per annum
(Location shown on property portals is approximate.)
Please note: All sizes and locations are approximate. La Résidence has made every effort to ensure that the details and photographs of this property are accurate and in no way misleading. However, this information does not form part of a contract and no warranties are either given or implied.
- Le Touquet (Paris-Plage) (INTERNATIONAL), 22.2 miles
- Lille (Lesquin) (INTERNATIONAL), 49.2 miles
- Paris (Beauvais) (INTERNATIONAL), 63.2 miles
- Paris (Charles de Gaulle) (INTERNATIONAL), 96.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.