5 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - 26 Fortfield Grove, Terenure, Dublin 6W, D6W FX78
like this property?Call: 03339 397389
- Detached modern family home
- Walk in condition
- Energy efficient B3 Rating
- Close to excellent schools
- transport links and bus routes
- Secure off street parking behind electronic gates
- Located at end of cul-de-sac
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- Wired for home cinema/surround sound
- Wired for Smart home technology and integrated music system
On the ground floor is an impressive double height entrance hall leading to the heart of the home; a large open plan light filled kitchen cum breakfast room with utility room and double doors leading to the sunny landscaped rear garden. The kitchen leads to a family room interconnecting with a tastefully decorated & cosy living room. A separate study to the front of the house and guest wc completes the accommodation on the ground floor. Upstairs on the first floor there are 4 generous bedrooms, (main bedroom en-suite) and a large family bathroom. The attic room is very impressive, with large double bedroom with ensuite and storage space.
Invaluable off street parking for up to two cars is provided to the front, set behind a secure electronic gate. The sunny rear garden is beautifully landscaped with outdoor dining area catching the south westerly orientation, ideal for entertaining.
The property is surrounded by a wealth of local amenities including well established local junior and senior schools such as Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, Our Lady's, Presentation, St Pius X and St Joseph's National Schools. The extensive recreational facilities of Bushy Park are close by, as is excellent local shopping at Terenure, Templeogue, and Rathfarnham Villages. Regular bus routes make access to the city easy and efficient, with the M50 also nearby.
Great architecture and attention to detail make this a really special home. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 9.4 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 84 miles
- Belfast (INTERNATIONAL), 94.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.