4 bedroom bungalow for sale
Ireland - Dowros, Banada, Tourlestrane, Sligo
like this property?Call: 03339 396126
- Rayburn Oil Burner for central heating and cooking
- Solid fuel stove in livingroom
- Timber floors in all bedrooms and hallway
- Tarmac drive and yard
- Large detached garage/workshop
- Beautifully landscaped gardens.
- PVC double glazed windows
4 Bedroomed bungalow residence located approx 2km from village of Tourlestrane and 8km from Tubbercurry town. This is an immaculately presented bungalow ready for immediate occupation.
The site size of 0.6 acres facilitates large landscaped lawns and leaves ample room for extra workshops or other house extensions if required.
While set in a quiet rural area it is not isolated, and is just a few hundred yards from the Banada Peace Gardens located at Banada Bridge and the River Moy.
Banada Primary School 1km and St. Attracta's Secondary school 6km
Rayburn Oil Burner for central heating and cooking
Solid fuel stove in livingroom
Timber floors in all bedrooms and hallway
Tarmac drive and yard
Large detached garage/workshop
Beautifully landscaped gardens.
PVC double glazed windows
BER: D1 BER No.Yes Energy Performance Indicator: kWh/m²/yr
Kitchen/Dining/Livingroom: 24' x 13'
Utility: 9' x 6' plus W.C.
Sitting Room: 13' x 12' with solid fuel open fireplace.
4 x Bedrooms: 12' x 9', 12' x 10', 12' x 13', 13' x 11'
Detached shed 20'x 30'
From Banada Bridge, take Charlestown road for approx 700m. House on left hand side.
By appointment only. Contact Roger on 087-6810848.
- Knock (INTERNATIONAL), 9 miles
- Sligo (LOCAL), 18.3 miles
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 51.9 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 62.1 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 62.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.