4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Ireland - Douglas Road, Cork
like this property?Call: 03339 391371
- Superbly located four bedroom semi detached property
- Approx. 111 sq m / 1200 sq ft
- About 0.2 of an acre / .08 ha site
- Private corner site with extension potential
- Large detached garage and outbuildings
- Located within easy walking distance of Douglas village
- Located on main bus route into city centre
- Alarm / Mains services
Upon approach you are greeted by a large gravel driveway and level lawn space aswell as direct access to a spacious garage and side entrance point. From here you access the property from the gable, which leads you into a large hallway which grants access to a lounge, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor. Making your way upstairs reveals four bedrooms and the main bathroom.
Stepping into the rear garden brings you to an oasis of calm and potential. Here, you can access the garage and outbuildings which includes an original outside WC. Beyond this area lies a bit of a surprise, a garden space that tapers outwards that offer much more rear garden space than the frontage of the property suggests. Both the width and depth of the site lend itself to extension potential subject to planning permission.
Landevin is now in need of upgrading and in return offers a superb home in a prime location on an enviable site.
For those looking to put down roots in one of Corks most popular addresses, look no further.
From Cork city, make your way out the Douglas road passing Johnson and Perrott's garage on your right hand side. Make your way through three sets of traffic lights, Landevin is on your left hand side. See Sign. Eir code: T12 A9Y7
- Cork (INTERNATIONAL), 3.9 miles
- Kerry (INTERNATIONAL), 50.2 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 60.9 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 61.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.