1 bedroom apartment for sale
Northern Cyprus - Iskele, Famagusta
like this property?Call: 03339 391249
- Landscape gardens
- Panoramic view
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Great rental potential
- Close to Facilities
- Sea side
- Off plan
- Close to Town
HIGH LEVEL ROI DURING CONSTRUCTION PERIOD!!!
If you ever wondered what it would be like to live on a 5 star premium hotel complex resort, here is your chance! Be a part of this exciting new development with 26 storey hotel and casino, full 5 star hotel facilities for you to use all year round, endless gardens and views and a holiday feeling that never goes away.
The total area of this project is 75,000 m2. 20% of this area is being used for construction and the other 80% will be used for communal entertainment facilities and green area and a spectacular 7,000m2 swimming pool - and that's just one of many!
This is a spacious 1 bedroom apartment with 52m2 internal area and 12m2 terrace.
Imagine a home like this;
From the terrace, you will enjoy the smell of tangerine and lemon trees as you stroll through carefully designed lush Mediterranean gardens that will follow the most romantic sunrise in the world.
The children have a daily kids club, pools, activities and fun around every corner.
You have sports activities and spa treatments on your doorstep whenever you wish to enjoy them.
You have all the ebtertainment you could desire, just a short walk from your apartment.
You have a beautiful long sandy beach, with watersports, shallow reaching blue waters for swimming and kids to play.
You never need a holiday because you are already there!!
Even more exciting than that.....the price you pay now at this off-plan stage is at least 40% less than the completed prices of these apartments. There has laready been an incremental price increase as planned for this project, and those that bought already before you have made 10% on their investment already.
What are you waitng for? Just choose which floor you wish to be on, and start imagining your view....
7000m2 lagoon style outdoor pool
Open air Cinema
Spa and Fitness Club.Terrace, New, Sea side, Restaurant / Cafe, Panoramic view, Landscape gardens, Great rental potential, Off plan , Close to Facilities, Close to Town, Communal swimming pool, Communal pool, Close to the beach, Sea View, Gym on site, Indoor heated pool, Gym, SPA, Sauna, Communal Pool, Close to Beach, Tennis Court, Restaurant, Play Ground, Views, Off Road Parking, Jacuzzi,
- Ercan (LOCAL), 24.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.