For improved printing use the print button on the page

print button

5 bedroom apartment for sale

Turkey - Istanbul, Büyükçekmece

£150,056

like this property?

Call: 03339 872289
  • Description
  • Floorplans (0)
  • Map

Key features:

  • Balcony
  • Basketball Court
  • Central heating
  • Children's Recreation
  • Double Glazing
  • Facilities
  • Fitted Kitchen
  • Gym
  • Lift
  • Marble Worktops

Full description:

The team at Turkey Homes are very pleased to offer this off-plan development of low-rise modern apartments in Istanbul for sale, located on the European side of the city in the newly developed area of Beylikduzu.

Beylikduzu can be found to the West of Istanbul's Ataturk airport located between the Kucukcekmece and Buyukcekmece lakes, with its southern borders sitting on the shores of the Marmara sea, part of the new Istanbul located around 55km south-west of the new airport.

The area has, over recent years, been undergoing a huge regeneration program sponsored by the Turkish government to bring the suburb into the modern world providing Beylikduzu residents with a wide range of residential complexes, shopping malls, schools, hospital and much more.

With the ever-growing public transport system in Istanbul more areas have become easily accessible to the city centre with the Metro system now reaching many more parts of this vast vibrant city, and with Istanbul making many changes, Beylikduzu has a brilliant central location close to the new Istanbul canal which, when completed, will see Beylikduzu property prices rise as the canal has already been dubbed the city's second Bosphorus, an ideal area for regular city visits, year-round living or investment in the city of Istanbul.

Location and Development Details

This project of smart home apartments for sale in Beylikduzu is currently undergoing construction in the neighbourhood of Kavakli, a rather green area situated just 5-minutes from the major E-5 highway and the Metro Bus, both offering easy links across all areas of the city, reaching Taksim Square in approximately 40-minutes, the Marmara coastline in 4-minutes, Buyukcekmece Lake in 7-minutes and the Kucukcekmece Lake (new canal) in 12-minutes.

As you would expect, the local area offers a wealth of local amenities, shops, cafes, restaurants, bars, supermarkets, banks, pharmacies and much more, many accessible on foot, or a short drive reaches several government and private hospitals, universities, schools for all ages, a number of large shopping malls, Marmara Park shopping mall in just 5-minutes.

Construction is taking place on a land area of 6,500m2 by a trusted Istanbul developer who will adhere to all the latest government building rules, earthquake, fire and gas safety and all homes will be insulated for heat and sound to both walls and floors.

Set for delivery in September 2020, to consist of 6 low-rise blocks of just 4 floors to host a total of 102 apartments ranging from 1-6 bedrooms along with several commercial units for convenient on-site shopping.

{readmore}

Upon completion, this boutique complex will offer residents a range of on-site facilities for all the family:


Large outdoor swimming pool
Children's play area
Residents parking garage 
Outdoor parking for guests
An equipped gym
Basketball/tennis court
Lifts in all blocks
Backup generator
A central satellite TV system


All of which will be set in large landscaped gardens with water features and ornamental ponds, gardens, seating areas and ample sun terraces with the walled and gated community to be offered the full protection of 24/7 security and a camera system for your peace of mind.

Units Available For Sale and Prices

1 Bedroom apartments 63m2 priced at 375,000 TRY

2 Bedroom apartments 80m2 – 130m2 priced from 490,000 TRY to 820,000 TRY

2 Bed 2 lounge apartments 137m2 priced at 1,360,000 TRY

3 Bedroom apartments 137m2 – 176m2 priced from 880,000 TRY to 1,120,000 TRY

3 Bed 2 lounge apartments 193m2 – 238m2 priced from 1,280,000 TRY to 1,500,000 TRY

4 Bedroom apartments 193m2 priced as 1,250,000 TRY

4 Bed 2 lounge apartments 284 m2 priced at 1,810,000 TRY

5 Bed 2 lounge apartments 182m2 – 297m2 priced from 1,150,000 TRY to 1,900,000 TRY

6 Bed 2 lounge apartments 307m2 priced at 1,950,000 TRY

Developer Payment Options

Buyers who choose to pay the full amount in cash can take advantage of a 10% cash discount or if you prefer to spread the cost the developer offers a payment plan with a 35% down payment followed by 36 equal monthly instalments for the remaining 65% at 0% APR.

Developer Payment Options

Buyers who choose to pay the full amount in cash can take advantage of a 10% cash discount or if you prefer to spread the cost the developer offers a payment plan with a 35% down payment followed by 48 equal monthly instalments for the remaining 65% at 0% APR.

Residence Features

All six blocks will offer a secure entrance lobby with access to all floors via stairs or a lift, and all homes will offer steel entrance doors and a connection to the lobby via a video intercom.

Kitchens, whether open-plan or closed, will be fully fitted and modern with ample quality units and work surfaces, all complete with the following built-in appliances - Oven, hob and extractor fan.

All to be fitted with a gas-powered central heating system and all double glazed windows/patio doors will offer lots of natural light into all rooms, whilst the patio doors will open various outdoor living spaces, garden terraces, large glass balconies, French balconies or roof terraces, all to offer a view over the communal gardens and some to enjoy city and local landscape views.

Bathrooms will be tiled from floor to ceiling and installed with modern fittings and heated towel rails, whilst other floor areas will offer either ceramic or laminate coverings.

Finally, each apartment will be fitted with the latest intelligent smart home system to access your home remotely via the Internet.

All-in-all these off-plan luxury apartments for sale in Istanbul will be ideal for any reason: regular leisure breaks or business trips, city homes for year-round living or a great choice for investment in Istanbul for a healthy annual rental income, close to a wealth of local amenities, easy access to highways and public transport for excellent city and airport connections, ample on-site facilities and nature views.

Contact Turkey Homes today for more details, prices and availability and one of our friendly and dedicated team of  Istanbul property consultants will answer all of your Istanbul real estate questions, offer you comprehensive advice and will guide you step-by-step through every stage of the property Turkey buying process along with assisting you when furnishing your new home in Istanbul. 

This pin shows the general area of the property as the exact location was not given

Nearest Airports*

  • Atatürk (INTERNATIONAL), 10.7 miles
  • Sabiha Gökçen (INTERNATIONAL), 38.9 miles

*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.

To view this property or request more details, contact
Turkey Homes, Istanbul

35 Berkeley Square, Mayfair, W1J 5BF, London
03339 872289  Local call rate
About Turkey Homes, Istanbul

Why Turkey Homes?

We have more than ten years’ experience in real estate in Turkey, helping thousands of people find their dream home in the sun. For peace of mind for many nationals, we are a UK registered firm with long standing involvement and connections in Turkey.

Talk to us about any aspect of your home buying journey and we can offer advice on many areas from finding your Turkish home through to the best cafes in your locale. The combination of our knowledge about the property market combined with our understanding of the local Turkish lifestyles in each area helps us to provide you with the very best properties whatever your budget.

Customer care is as important to us as it is to you and we make sure we offer the very best throughout the buying process and after completion


Disclaimer

This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by Turkey Homes, Istanbul (reference IST3291APT) and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. Rightmove does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in overseas property.

This property is marketed by:

Turkey Homes, Istanbul

35 Berkeley Square, Mayfair, W1J 5BF, London
or call 03339 872289
Calling from outside the UK? 0044 20 7272 0002

Spotted an error?

In order for us to help our agents maintain accurate and up-to-date information please inform the agent if you have noticed an error with this property. If you are the vendor, please contact your agent directly.