4 bedroom town house for sale
Spain - Sedella, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 178m² approx
- Roof terrace
- Additional information: dining room 3.3mx2.9m
- Water and electricity connected
- Telephone: yes and broadband internet connection
- EPC: E
- Ref: t1239
A beautifully renovated, spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom traditional village house in Sedella. With a superb quality rustic finish, a versatile layout and many lovely features, this exceptional, stylish, competitively priced property would make a wonderful permanent or holiday home. The option of using part of the house as separate guest accommodation offers excellent rental potential.
• Ample, well laid out, beautifully presented living accommodation
• Lots of distinctive features throughout the property
• Peaceful, convenient location close to all amenities
• Potential separate guest accommodation with its own entrance
Tucked away in a quiet corner of the village of Sedella, this delightful property is situated within easy walking distance of all amenities.
The accommodation is arranged over three levels and the whole house is full of character enhanced by the use of attractive terracotta floor tiles, polished wood surfaces and other stylish finishing touches.
Approached through a small courtyard, there are two entrances to the house.
The main entrance is into the gorgeous living area. This is a really good sized, welcoming room with a log burning stove.
From the living area, a step up leads into the dining room and then q few more steps lead to a fully fitted kitchen which has cream coloured units and contrasting worktops.
There is useful under stairs storage and the stairs lead from the living area up to the first floor landing and hallway and the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (4.2m x 2.8m) with a door giving access to a superb roof terrace
(4.0m x 3.6m) with magnificent views of the village and the countryside beyond.
• Good sized bedroom (2.5m x 2.0m) with patio doors leading out to a balcony.
• Lovely shower room (2.5m x 1.7m) with a large shower.
• Further double bedroom (3.7m x 3.1m) with recessed wardrobe space.
From the living area there is a step down to an entrance hall (3.0m x 2.3m) which can be accessed from the second entrance to the house.
This part of the property could quite easily be utilised as separate guest accommodation but it can equally well be included as part of the main house.
From the entrance hall, an archway gives access to a double bedroom (2.9m x 2.9m) with a fully tiled en suite shower room (2.1m x 1.2m) with a large walk-in shower.
Stairs lead down from the entrance hall to the following accommodation:
• Delightful living area (3.8m x 3.7m) which is fitted with a log burning stove and which has patio doors leading out to a superb, secluded courtyard area (2.9m x 2.5m).
• Practical kitchenette (2.3m x 1.4m).
• Useful storage room (2.5m x 1.0m).
A beautifully finished house full of character and charm. A must to view!
Living room 5.3m x 3.0m
Kitchen 3.1m x 2.2m
Mortgage possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate Application processing
FREE AFTER-SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 28.7 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 88.4 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 93 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.