5 bedroom villa for sale
Montenegro - Budva
like this property?Call: 03339 397417
- Exclusive villa built on a prime location, one of the finest in Montenegro
- Eqxuisitely beautiful garden, with swimming pool
- Built in Italian palazzo style
- Large swimming pool with exceptional view of the sea
- Secluded location, with new asphalted highway access road
- Large landscaped plot of 1,017m2
- Parking space
Residential area: 668m2;
Land plot: 1,017 m2;
Bedrooms: 3+2 separate apartments;
Total number of rooms: 10;
Swimming pool, sauna;
Distance to the sea: 150m;
Exclusive villa, set in one of the finest and most appreciated locations on the entire Montenegrin coast, placed among other villas, also built in Italian palazzo style. The villa with its surrounding territory provides seclusion and high luxury, still blending with Mediterranean wild nature. The sea view from the villa's terraces and windows is breathtaking.
Swimming pool and the barbeque area are next to the villa. Total area of the beautifully landscaped land plot is 1.017 m2. The villa is fenced with a stone wall.
The villa is conveniently positioned close to all important hotspots - Budva city, Petrovac, Tivat airport, ferry port and railway connection in Bar. Best beaches of Budva Riviera - Drobni Pijesak and Perazica Do are in close proximity.
The construction of the villa was preceded by the construction of a brand new access road, connecting the site to the main coastal highway, with built-in infrastructure - street lights, sewage system, water supply system and phone cable, along with beautifully landscaped lawns and alleyways, along the road.
- separate guest one-bedroom apartment;
- separate stuff one-bedroom apartment;
- gym or spa center room, with sauna and Jacuzzi
- garage for two cars
- technical room
- big lobby
- large living room (with fireplace)
- kitchen, dining room
- guest toilet
- three bedrooms, each with a bathroom and a terrace with sea view
- Tivat (INTERNATIONAL), 10.9 miles
- Podgorica (INTERNATIONAL), 23.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.