4 bedroom apartment for sale
Italy - Impruneta, Florence, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 03339 396160
- In a fabulous countryside
- Apartment in an Old Convent of the XIV century
- High quality materials
- in the Chianti region close to Florence
Luxury Apartments in an ancient convent of the XIV Century, a few kilometers to Florence, Listed by the Fine Art Office , it has been completely restored and divided into 12 luxurious apartments, with park,wellness area and party room as common areas.Highest quality materials used in the renovation. with the adoption of the most modern technologies in terms of soundproofing and safety .
From the private car park, owners can enter through a fabulous tunnel directly to the stairwell with elevator. Alternatively, the accesses can be from the beautiful park or from an additional access located in front of the main façade.
The 12 units available all with different layouts and prices:some of them terrace, others with courtyards or garden; all of them have great privacy and large and well-kept spaces.
Several units have double access so they can be used both as a private homes or as studios.
The size of the units vary from 120 sqm to a maximum of 400 sqm.
The condominium wellness area is provide with:
- gym equipped with a Treadmill, Spin Bike by Tecnogim as well as a weight bench and relaxation beds
- a wellness area with an emotional shower and a sauna
- party room equipped with kitchen and fireplace
2 apartments available:
- apartment with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms: 320 sqm+344 sqm of private garden+ 40 sqm of private yard= 930.000
- apartment with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms: 290 sqm+ 93 sqm of private yard.=1.150.000 euros
The pictures shown in this ad are renderings of the expected end results. Furniture is not included, but it can be part of the negotiation.
This amazing XIV property is located in the enchanted scenario of the Chianti area, in the neighborhood of Impruneta , 10km to Florence.
Beside the beautiful landscape,the Chianti area is the ideal place for trips between medieval villages, romantic vineyards and characteristic hilly landscapes. In every small village you can come across wineries, castles and farms and taste the fine wine in one of the many wine bars. All the area from Florence to Siena are also famous because of the production of high quality Chianti wine and olive oil.
More information from this agent
- Florence (INTERNATIONAL), 8.4 miles
- Peretola (INTERNATIONAL), 8.6 miles
- Galileo (INTERNATIONAL), 43.4 miles
- Borgo Panigale (INTERNATIONAL), 58.3 miles
- Marina di Campo (INTERNATIONAL), 82.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.