3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Ireland - Tooracurragh, Ballymacarbry, Co.Waterford
like this property?Call: 03339 396030
- Workshop with commercial planning.
- Additional Wooden cabin (fully insulated) 12 x 18 ft. approx.
- 6 newly built state of the art stables and hay barn.
- Standing on 5 acres approx of equestrian bliss.
- Quiet lanes for hacking and easy access to the mountains.
- Own well. Septic tank.
- Tranquil setting with spectacular countryside views.
- Outbuildings to the rear.
- Central heating system.
The traditional farmhouse is to the front of the site and has a spacious concrete driveway. There are elevated lawned gardens to the rear with an established vegetable patch and a poly tunnel.
Beyond the house there is six newly built state of the art stables and a hay barn that open directly onto the large open paddocks beyond. These lands are most suitable for keeping horses and would also work as a hobby farm/small holding.
Inside, the property has spacious rooms with the large kitchen/dining being the heart of the house with its exposed stone fireplace with fitted Esse range. There are two bedrooms and a living room on the ground floor and a stairs that leads to large open mezzanine bedroom leading to another bedroom on the 1st floor level. There is also additional space which would have future conversion potential subject to planning.
This cottage is perfect for someone looking for a real countryside lifestyle and is just 10 minutes from Ballymacarbry, 25 minutes from Dungarvan and 15 minutes from Clonmel.
Acc: Living, kit./dining, 3 beds, office, bath. 126.8 sq.m. (1,365 sq.ft.) approx.
BER Number: 111222881
Energy Performance Indicator: 505.72 kWh/m2/yr
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 28.2 miles
- Cork (INTERNATIONAL), 44.7 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 58.4 miles
- Kerry (INTERNATIONAL), 75 miles
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 86.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.