7 bedroom villa for sale
Portugal - Algarve, Boliqueime
like this property?Call: 03339 396745
- POOL: Tiled, Shower, Lighting
- PARKING: Driveway, Parking outdoors
- HEATING-COOLING SYSTEM: Electric central heating, Fireplace, AC
- EQUIPMENT: Cable/Satellite TV, Internet/Phone, Pre-installed Alarm System, Safe, Solar (Water)
- GARDEN: Walled, Landscaped, Outdoor lighting, BBQ
- EXTERIOR: Annex/Guest Accommodation, Windmill, 1 Bedroom, Tennis court, Patio
- VIEWS: Sea View, Panoramic View, Country-side View
6 Bedroom Country Retreat with Historic Windmill & Panoramic Sea Views, Boliqueime• Living Area 312m²
• Plot Size 78,440m²
• Year of Construction 2001
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 En-Suite Bathrooms 1 w.c.
• Habitable Windmill built 1937
• 2 Bedroom Annex
• Permission to Extend to 2000m²
• Tourism Licence
This truly magical property is set in an elevated position above Boliqueime giving exceptional views to the ocean.
The property has 4 en-suite bedrooms, a one bedroom windmill from 1937, a 2 bedroom owners accommodation, 2 pools, many terraces, courtyard,wellness centre & tennis court giving the option of a large stately family home or alternatively a thriving B&B type business.
The current owners have rented successfully for many years with a full licence and now have been granted permission to extend the building until 2000m2
The property is reached easily by a good road and has an outside parking area. Through the gates is a driveway for the owners’ accommodation and a gate to the business' front door.
Entering the premises, you are greeted with a traditional entrance hall with vaulted brick ceiling and details from bygone days such as a water station and alter. An archway takes you into the bright comfortable lounge with fireplace and patio doors leading out to the courtyard, covered terrace and main pool.
Off the lounge is the rustic kitchen with pantry & laundry plus the breakfast room for guests.
On the other side of the entrance hall is a hallway leading to three ground floor double bedrooms all with solid wooden floors, wardrobes, air conditioning, central heated radiators and en-suite bathrooms in traditional Portuguese tiles.
The fourth and largest en-suite bedroom is upstairs and has many patio doors to fill the room with light. Also upstairs is a games room with pool table.
On the ground floor with direct access from the main house is the 2-bedroom owners’ accommodation with lounge, kitchenette, bathroom, storage and private terraces.
In the grounds is the historic part of the property, the enchanting windmill, recently restored with a bathroom carved out within the thick walls, a kitchenette and storage cupboards all integrated within the walls and upstairs, a romantic bedroom with feature stone walls, solid wooden floors and a double bed.
This amazing property also boasts two swimming pools, one in the enclosed courtyard with a covered barbecue cabana and bathroom, the other at the south side with terraces & breathtaking sea views.
On site there is a full-sized tennis court and a wellness/fitness room with calming views north over the rolling hills. Extending from the south side of the plot is a huge rustic plot planted with carob trees for a further income and to distance the property from neighbours and roads.
The property has been lovingly decorated with Portuguese artefacts and antiques but has a modern-day comfort with double glazed windows, air conditioning and central heating. You could choose to have this as a family home or as a Boutique hotel with, in future, as many as 10 bedrooms for rental.
Viewing by appointment only
Energy Certificate: C
Amenities:• New double-glazed windows
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms, living areas, windmill
• Central heating by solar with electric back up
• Wood burning fireplace in lounge
• Borehole water with softener and cisterna (holding tank)
• Solar panels for hot water
• Internet, phone line, satellite T.V.
• Pantry & Laundry room
• 2 x swimming pools
• Barbecue area
• Many terraces
• Windmill accommodation
• Tennis court
• Wellness room
• 2 Bedroom annex
• Fully fenced plot
• Huge rustic plot with carob trees
Location:• Set in the tranquil area of Zambujal, Boliqueime just 5 km to the town centre with all amenities catered for including supermarkets, banks, international and traditional restaurants, medical centres, schools, newsagents, petrol stations, hairdressers, cafés and much more....
• 12 km to the closest long sandy beach at Falésia
• A 30-minute drive to world class golf and leisure facilities in the “Golden Triangle” and 10 minutes to the 5 golf courses and marina of Vilamoura
• 15-minute drive to Vilamoura international school
• 30 minutes’ drive to Faro international airport
Property Ref: VM1156
More information from this agent
- Faro (INTERNATIONAL), 13.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.