2 bedroom farm house for sale
Italy - Tuscany, Pisa, Peccioli
like this property?Call: 03339 395523
- Village House 140 Sqm - 2 Bedrooms
- Private Garden 5000 Sqm
- Character Property
- Large Living Room With Fireplace
- Letting Potential
- Panoramic Views
- Sunny Position
- In A Picturesque Hamlet
- Quiet And Private Location
The house of 140 sqm has entrance from the courtyard and comprises a large open-space living room with chimney and kitchen, 1 bathroom and 2 bedrooms.
A large garden of 5000 sqm to the rear of the house.
The house has preserved the original features: brick arches, cotto flooring, beamed ceilings.
The splendid landscape around the town is characterized by rolling hills covered in vineyards and olive groves and dotted with small hamlets. These include the old castle and centuries-old Church of Santa Maria Assunta in Fabbrica, Libbiano, with its astronomical observatory, and Legoli, home to a tabernacle by Benozzo Gozzoli in the Chapel of Santa Caterina.
Peccioli was awarded an Orange Flag (Bandiera Arancione) by the Touring Club Italiano, joining the ranks of the most beautiful villages in Italy.
Distances: Pisa 45 km, Peccioli 5 km, Firenze 70 km, Lucca 60 km, Beach 50 km.
- Galileo (INTERNATIONAL), 18.4 miles
- Florence (INTERNATIONAL), 30.3 miles
- Peretola (INTERNATIONAL), 30.9 miles
- Marina di Campo (INTERNATIONAL), 58.9 miles
- Borgo Panigale (INTERNATIONAL), 74.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.