6 bedroom manor house for sale
Netherlands - Zuid-Holland, Warmond
like this property?Call: 03339 874731
Year of construction 1935; Floor area 197m2 ; Volume 764m3 ; Plot 449m2 ; Boathouse 6.5m x 2.5m
The spacious front yard leads to the entrance of the house. Upon entry you immediately notice the space and light. Old stained-glass details create the specific atmosphere.
The spacious hall includes the meter cupboard with water descaler system, door to the basement, the guest toilet with sink, stairs to the 1st floor and access doors to the kitchen and living room.
The marble floor is fitted with underfloor heating.
The large living/dining room features a wood-burning fireplace and sliding doors to the sunny patio with sunshade. The living room has a typical 1930s' bay window on the front side and is fitted with an oak parquet floor with white wash finish. The living room leads to the spacious kitchen with bar. The light kitchen has a marble floor with floor heating and various built-in kitchen appliances.
The utility room is situated behind the kitchen; it offers ample cupboard space, a sink and the laundry/boiler room with the central heating system, boiler, washing machine and dryer.
The fixed staircase leads to the first-floor hallway that offers access to the three bedrooms, the bathroom and the separate toilet. Here too, the old stained-glass details have been retained. The bedrooms on this floor have awnings.
A fixed staircase takes us to the 2nd floor with another three bedrooms. All bedrooms have their own sink vanity unit and a dormer window.
Additionally, this floor has a separate toilet and a 2nd bathroom.
On the 3rd floor, you can find a storage attic with large Velux skylight.
The attractive, secluded garden has various patios, a large double garage with attic and its own fuse box, a workshop with its own fuse box and kitchen unit, and a boathouse with a direct connection to the Leede and the Kagerplassen.
- The villa is within walking distance of shops and schools. International schools and sports accommodations, such as hockey, tennis, cricket, football, golf and pool are at cycling distance. Even Leiden, with is cosy canals and restaurants, is to get to by bike.
- With direct connection to water sports area 'Het Joppe' and the 'Kagerplassen'.
- Beach, sea and dunes at 15 minutes away by car.
- Warmond has a favourable location nearby arterial roads to the A44, which means that The Hague, Haarlem and Amsterdam can be reached within 30 minutes.
- Schiphol (INTERNATIONAL), 12.7 miles
- Rotterdam (LOCAL), 24.8 miles
- Eindhoven (INTERNATIONAL), 64.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.