Block of Apartments for sale
Portugal - Setúbal, Barreiro
like this property?Call: 03339 391049
- Bedrooms: 0
Building consisting of two floors (ground floor and first floor, with independent entrances), intended for housing, with a total area of ¿¿approximately 230 m2, each fraction of type T3. Attic completely usable, with a height in the center of about 3.40 m and patio with 36 m2, belonging exclusively to the ground floor.
There is a project for rehabilitation of the property, maintaining the current two fractions, being proposed on the first floor the transformation into duplex, taking advantage of the excellent areas of the attic, creating a terrace, facing the Tagus River. Note that this is a transformation that will not require any license.
There is also the possibility of transforming the attic into a third fraction with approximately 100 m2.
Garden and parking at the door, next to the promenade Augusto Cabrita, ideal for walking or cycling.
The property is located in the ARU (Urban Rehabilitation Area) of Barreiro old, with strong tax benefits to encourage rehabilitation, as happens in Lisbon and Setúbal.
This property can:
- apply for funding from Community funds (IFRRU),
- be exempt from IMT,
- be exempt from IMI for 5 years after rehabilitation
- have works with VAT reduced by 6%
- IRS of only 5% on capital gains after the sale.
Similar to what happened in Lisbon, Setúbal and Seixal is beginning to have a lot of demand and interest, both for Portuguese investors and foreigners who cross the Tagus by boat for a sightseeing trip and marvel at the untapped tourist potential of this territory, surrounded by water and facing Lisbon.
It has river beaches, and recovered windmills in the Alburrica area, among other tourist attractions. Barreiro is part of Lisbon South Bay (with some international cities as an example) and presents a set of very promising future investments:
To highlight a set of measures that were presented by the Municipality of Barreiro:
• Attract tourism from Lisbon on the south bank, with the creation of a Barreiro tourism office in Terreiro do Paço in Lisbon;
• Develop an integrated project for the Alburrica and Quinta Brancamp area.
• Artificial beach in the old mill boiler (the project is being developed)
• Portugal's first flow rider at Qta Brancamp
• Ferris wheel 100 meters overlooking the Tagus estuaries, Serra da Arrábida, Almada and Lisbon.
• New Short Term Hotel Unit
Buying this real estate asset is essentially buying a prime location!
With a tendency to appreciate as more buildings are rehabilitated in the rest of the historic area.
Energy Rating: F
- Lisbon (INTERNATIONAL), 7.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.