4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Kenmare, Kerry
like this property?Call: 03339 396145
It has been designed with using a split level approach giving it a light and airy feel. The living areas are all open plan only divided by half walls and include a dining room and a large living area with a wood pellet stove and large glazed doors leading onto the terrace area and on into the garden. The kitchen is fully fitted with Siematic units and quality appliances. A hallway leads from the living room to the master bedroom which is en-suite and also has a dressing room and fully glazed doors leading into the garden. There are a further three double bedrooms in the house, one is en-suite, while the others share the family bathroom. On the top floor there is a large converted attic fully accessible by stairs offering additional space. All bathrooms are fully tiled and offer quality sanitary ware. The house has been built with energy efficiency in mind and offers a wood pellet heating system, a heat recovery unit, under floor heating and thermostats in every room.
The property stands on approx 0.82 acres. The land has been beautifully landscaped with both hard and soft landscaping. Many of the planting is mature and there is a raised patio area, allowing you to enjoy the beautiful views. In addition, there is a garage for additional storage and an office.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
5. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without notice.
6. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
- Kerry (INTERNATIONAL), 21.2 miles
- Cork (INTERNATIONAL), 46.5 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 63.2 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 93.6 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 93.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.