3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Ireland - 24 Fr. Murphy Park, Enniscorthy, Co Wexford
like this property?Call: 03339 390797
- Spacious acc extending to over 807 sq ft approx
- Pristine condition throughout
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Large rear garden with patio area
- Excellent location close to schools and Enniscorthy Town centre
- Close to Vinegar Hill with a walking trail adjacent
- Mains water & sewerage
Internally the accommodation extends to 914 sq ft approx comprising entrance hall, sitting room with solid fuel back boiler stove, kitchen/dining room with views of the lovely private garden, utility room, three bedrooms and shower room.
The property provides ample parking to front with large rear garden awash with colour, and patio area that provides the perfect place to enjoy an evening BBQ with friends as the garden is a real suntrap. There is also rear access to the property.
Situated within easy walking distance of St Senans school , also Vinegar Hill where there is a walking trail adjacent. Close to Enniscorthy Town Centre, which includes a host of shops, schools, hotels & an abundance of recreational amenities. This property would make an ideal family home or investment purchase.
Perfect home for a first time buyer or family alike! Viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 31.4 miles
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 65.6 miles
- Cork (INTERNATIONAL), 94 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.