3 bedroom farm house for sale
France - Unique 19th Century Farm near Morzine
like this property?Call: 03339 395560
- Farmhouse built 1841 in hamlet near Morzine
- Lots of authentic charm
- Well restored
- Exposed stone and original beams
- Stunning setting - glorious views
- South facing terrace and balcony
- Double height living room with mezzanine
- Large fireplace
- Well maintained garden with mazot
- Outdoor parking
A vast, double height living area with an almost chateau-like fireplace and an open kitchen. Above this room is a mezzanine, which at present has a billiards table. There are three beautiful bedrooms, one with two traditional Alpine style beds and two bathrooms. There is an extensive cellar under the house.
A pretty, well maintained 700m² garden with plenty of flowers. In the garden is a mazot - a traditional Savoyard storage building. And there is room to park two or three cars.
Agency fees payable by the vendor. Partner Agent Mandate - Delegation.Energy Rating (DPE): B
France Property Angels - English Speaking Estate Agent and Professional Property Finders. Contact our commercial agent Fiona fiona. +33(0)
- Satolas (INTERNATIONAL), 64.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.