4 bedroom apartment for sale
Portugal - Algarve, Tavira (Santa Maria e Santiago)
like this property?Call: 03339 391049
- Total Area: 170 m2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Bedrooms: 4
Ready in Spring 2020...
Algarve welcomes you with all sort of activities from the nature up in the hills to the sandy beaches by the sea. In the east Algarve you will find genuine villages, typical Mediterranean food and all sorts of activities only 2 hours away from most European capitals.
This is a resort in the Eastern Algarve, designed to create a village atmosphere with all modern amenities to make your home as easy and enjoyable as possible. The concept blends Portuguese and Mediterranean influences, combining apartments and townhouses spread over beautifully landscaped gardens.
You will find a community atmosphere, from the central village square to the separate open areas for leisure spread around the resort.
SPECIFICATION LIST - PLOTS 4 and 10
Each townhouse and apartment has been designed to elevate this spectacular setting, where every detail has been given special attention through a very careful choice for indoor and outdoor finishings.
• Two swimming pools for adults and another one for children;
• Children's playground areas;
• Village main square with a commercial area;
• Exterior walls thermally insulated with colored rebocco and stone surfaces in some building's facades;
• Thermal and acoustic insulation;
• PVC frame window system with double gazing;
• Fly mesh screen in apartaments' main windows;
• Typical Algarve's ceramic tiles on the roof;
• Security entrance doors;
• Electrically operated shutters in all windows;
• Elevator for 6 people (apartment buildings);
• Air conditioning unit in living rooms and bedrooms;
• Cable TV and Internet connections;
• Ample provision of light and electrical power plugs to facilitate any furniture layout;
• Fireplaces in the living rooms (selected apartments only);
• BBQ in external terrace in townhouses and some of the apartments;
• Storage rooms in the basement (apartment buildings);
• Car parking space in the basement (building apartments) / Private parking space with a motorized gate (townhouses);
• Solar panels system for water heating (with thermal shock, supported by secondary gas system);
• Video door entry system.
• Large bedrooms suitable for a double bed, mostly with a on suite bathroom;
• Fitted wardrobes for each bedroom;
• Separate WC for guests;
• Plastered and painted walls and ceilings;
• Porcelain tiles on the living room, kitchen, circulation areas and WC floor;
• Porcelain tiles and plastered and painted walls on WC walls, considering that shower area is all covered in tiles;
• Ceramic tiles in balconies and terraces;
• Laminated wood floor in bedrooms;
• Sanitary equipment: washing basin, toilet and bidet in white porcelain / walk-in shower in acrylic or stone / bathtub acrylic or white porcelain;
• Chromed mixed water taps (thermostatic in showers and bathtubs);
• Glazed and chrome frames for shower and bathtub protection;
• Interior doors in oak wood with glazed panels in living rooms and kitchens;
• Kitchens with a functional and attractive design, mixing white lacquered with dark bench plywood, stainless steel door handles, glazed doors and lighting for selected areas;
• Kitchens are fully equipped with 'BOSCH' appliances: microwave, fridge/freezer, hood, electrical hob, oven, dishwasher and washer/dryer;
• 'DAIKIN INVERTER' Air conditioning (living rooms and bedrooms).
Infrastructure prepared for future installation of the following devices:
• Electrical heated towel rails in WC with bathtub or shower;
• Security alarm system;
• Massage bathtubs (in some apartments);
• Jacuzzi / Spa in townhouses (2 people);
• 'Control system' to manage alarms, roller shutters, security, etc;
• 'Homelift' Elevator in townhouses;
• Fireplaces in townhouses.
NOTE: We reserve the right to change each and every definition established by this document (with no previous notification) and it does not constitute part of any offer or contract.
- Faro (INTERNATIONAL), 19.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.