3 bedroom apartment for sale
Portugal - Algarve, Tavira (Santa Maria e Santiago)
like this property?Call: 03339 391049
- Total Area: 100 m2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Bedrooms: 3
- On the ground floor from € 225,000
- On the 1st floor from € 230,000
- On the 2nd floor: 360.000 € currently only 2 available.
Ready in the spring of 2020
The Algarve receives all kinds of activities, from the sea to the sea. In the eastern Algarve you will find genuine villages, typical food and all kinds of activities just 2 hours from most European capitals.
This is a resort in the Eastern Algarve, designed to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The concept combines Portuguese and Mediterranean influences, combining apartments and villas scattered in landscaped gardens.
You will find a communal atmosphere of the central village.
LIST OF SPECIFICATIONS - LOTS 4 AND 10
Each villa or apartment was designed to enhance this spectacular urbanization in which no details were left to chance, and whose finishes, both interior and exterior have been carefully chosen.
Features of the development:
• Two swimming pools for adults and one for children;
• Commercial area in the main square;
• Exterior walls in double masonry with thermal insulation and painted plaster, as well as stone facades in some buildings;
• Thermal and acoustic insulation;
• Frames in PVC, with double glazing;
• Mosquito net system in the main windows of the apartments;
• Roofing in typical Algarve ceramic tile;
• Security entry doors;
• Motorized blinds on all windows;
• Elevators with capacity for six people (apartment buildings);
• Air conditioners in rooms and bedrooms;
• Connections for cable TV and Internet;
• Lighting points and electrical sockets designed to facilitate the layout of the furniture;
• Fireplaces in the rooms (in some apartments);
• BBQ on the outside terrace of the villas and in some apartments;
• Storage in the basement (apartment buildings);
• Parking in basement (apartment buildings) / Individual parking with motorized gate (houses);
• Solar panels system for heating the water (with thermal shock, supported by a secondary gas heating system);
• Video entry system in the apartments.
• Spacious rooms for a double bed, mostly with en suite bathroom;
• Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms;
• Social sanitary installation (in the houses and some apartments);
• Stucco and painted walls and ceilings;
• Porcelain flooring in rooms, kitchens, circulation areas and sanitary facilities;
• Walls of sanitary installations with porcelain coating and painted plaster, being the envelope to the zone of bath with ceramic coating until the ceiling;
• Ceramic flooring applied to balconies and terraces;
• Floating wooden laminate flooring applied in bedrooms;
• Sanitary equipment: semi-recessed washbasin, toilet and bidet in white porcelain / shower cubicles in stone glazed or acrylic acrylic / acrylic baths or white porcelain;
• Chromed mixer taps (thermostatic in bathing equipment);
• Shower partitions in tempered glass and chrome profiles;
• Interior doors in oak wood with glass panels on the kitchen and living room doors;
• Kitchens with attractive and functional design, with a mix of white lacquer and dark cherry wood, stainless steel handles, glass doors and lighting points in selected areas;
• Fully equipped kitchens with 'BOSCH' appliances: microwave, refrigerator, electric hob, extractor fan, electric oven, dishwasher and washing machine / dryer;
• Air conditioning 'DAIKIN INVERTER' (rooms and rooms).
Infrastructures prepared to allow future installation of:
• Electric towel rails in sanitary facilities with bath;
• Anti-intrusion alarm system;
• Hot tub (in some apartments);
• Jacuzzi / Spa in the houses (2 people);
• Home automation system in the dwellings;
• 'Homelift' lift in the houses;
• Fireplace in the houses.
NOTE: We reserve the right to make any changes to the definitions set forth in this document (without prior notice), which is not an integral part of the proposal or the contract.
- Faro (INTERNATIONAL), 19.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.