7 bedroom villa for sale
Kissonerga, Paphos, Cyprus
like this property?Call: 03339 396081
- Quiet Residential Area
- Sea and Mountain Views
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- Close to Local Amenities
- Gated Property
This property is located in the heart of Kissonerga village and walking distance to all amenities, bars, restaurants and only a few mins drive to Coral Bay. It is also on a local bus route. The detached villa offers an open-plan living-dining- lounge area, separate fully fitted kitchen. The ground floor, incorporates one of the en-suite bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. On first floor there are four further en-suite bedrooms and a stunning roof terrace with lovely sea and mountain views.
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Open plan Living -Lounge -Dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Granite kitchen work tops
- One bedroom with en-suite bathroom on ground floor
- Guest W.C
- Granite staircase
- Four en-suite bedrooms on first floor
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Two balconies
- Roof terrace with stunning sea and mountain views
- Two studios with mirrored fitted wardrobes
- Large stone paving patio
- Traditional stone ovens
- Exterior covered sitting area
- Sea and mountain views
- Gated property
- Aluminium shutters
- Adjacent plot available
- Plot area 573m²
- Villa Covered area 210m²
- Studios Covered area 76m²
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency - Fast track
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 30 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 20 minutes to the nearest golf course
- Cyprus Legislation - Title deeds with application
Kissonerga is a village located in the South West of Cyprus, about 8 km north of Paphos. This is a region notable for the cultivation of banana plantations affording the area with much appreciated greenery. The village is positioned perfectly near the tourist area of Coral Bay where there are several hotels, bars, restaurants and supermarkets. The village itself sits approximately 112 metres above sea level and although close to Paphos Town has managed to retain many of its traditional village charms. Most things are catered for within the village itself including a number of mini-markets, a pharmacy, hairdresser, florists, childrens’ playground, dance studio, a traditional English tea room and a choice of restaurants and bars.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus
More information from this agent
- Pafos (INTERNATIONAL), 8.9 miles
- Ercan (LOCAL), 65.6 miles
- Larnaka (INTERNATIONAL), 69.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.