3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Ireland - Loughrea, Galway
like this property?Call: 03339 390533
- Stunning 3 bedroom home presented in show house condition
- Property faces onto large green communal area.
- Super standard of finish throughout
- All bedrooms come with built in wardrobes
- Solid white oak flooring to hall, lounge & dining area
- All white goods included in the sale
- Amazing spacious rear gardens with lovely shrubbery, planting & paved patio.
- Barna shed included in sale. Double gated site entrance for security & privacy
- Ideal for a lucky first time buyer who is loan approved & ready to go
- This home is a dream for a buyer seeking a showhouse standard finish combined with a great & central
Accommodation is offered as follows: entrance hall with solid white oak flooring & covered radatior, large lounge also with solid oak flooring & feature solid fuel fireplace with granite hearth - this room is spacious bright & homely, double french style doors lead to the open plan kitchen & dining area - which spans the full width of the house - flooring over the lounge area is of white oak , whilst ceramic tiling is over the kitchen area, which also benefits from a colourful tiled backsplash. All requisite white goods, to include oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer are built in & included in the sale. The utility, which also comes with built in unit & Guest WC is off the kitchen
Sliding french doors allow access to the magnificent rear gardens, which are totally private, exceptionally well manicured and with beautiful shrubbery & planting, which will give pleasure for many a year to come. There is also a paved rear patio - ideal for alfresco dining. There is a wide double gated side entrance ensuring privacy & safety.
At first floor level there are three bedrooms - all with built in wardrobes & wooden flooring. The master comes with fully tiled en suite & electric mira elite shower.
The main family bathroom is also tiled floor to ceiling & comes with bath, shower, WC & sink.
No 54 faces onto a large communal green area - the estate is managed by the residents and it is clearly evident that they take great pride in their homes and communal areas. It is predominantly owner occupied with a good sense of community.
This estate is approx a 10 minute walk to the bustling & thriving town of Loughrea, it is approx 15 mins drive to Ballinasloe & 30 minute drive to Galway city.
Guiding at an extremely keen price of €175,000 this three bedroom home is sure to be snapped up by a savvy & lucky buyer - so don\'t hang around - book your viewing early.
Please refer to the PDF brochure below for detailed features and room dimensions.
For Further details please contact our office on 091-868080 or 087-2500716.
* OFFICE OPEN ALL DAY SATURDAY *
Keep up to-date with NEW PROPERTIES by registering your details on our database via the \"send message\" link above.
Michelle Burke Auctioneer & Letting Agent for itself and as agent for the vendor or lessor (as appropriate) gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Michelle Burke Auctioneer & Letting Agent or the vendor or lessor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Michelle Burke Auctioneer & Letting Agent nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
More information from this agent
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 16.7 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 37.1 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 37.2 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 37.8 miles
- Knock (INTERNATIONAL), 50.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.