5 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Ireland - Portobello, Dublin
like this property?Call: 03339 390580
- Meticulously refurbished period property
- Garden level apartment with separate entrance (approx. 72sqm/775sq ft) with wheelchair access via electric gate and video intercom
- Helen Turkington designed internal colour scheme
- Highly convenient location minutes from the Harcourt LUAS stop
- Within walking distance of St. Stephenís Green
- Commercial planning to hall and garden levels
- Fire certificate for entire building
- Gas fired central heating (apartment is separately meter able gas & ESB)
- Important secure and off street car parking
- Many period features of the era including detailed cornice work, centre roses, high ceilings and working shutters
No. 6 is arguably one of the finest houses to come on the market in Portobello in recent years. It has been meticulously refurbished by its owner occupier in 2014/2015. No stone has been left unturned in refurbishing this charming period property which combines beautiful period features including detailed ceiling cornicing, centre roses, high ceilings expertly crafted doors and working shutters, double glazed sliding sash windows with the modern conveniences to include impressive fitted kitchen with quartz worktop, high quality Grohe bathroom fixtures and fittings, video intercom to hall door at all levels, electrically operated skylights, underfloor heating in the basement and a generous master bedroom suite with views of the Dublin mountains.
As previously mentioned number 6 enjoys an exceptionally convenient location only a few minutesí walk to the Harcourt LUAS stop and a 10 minute walk of St. Stephenís Green. This is a much sought after and very fashionable residential location with a host of coffee shops, restaurants and public houses. Dublinís premier financial shopping and business districts are all within walking distance, there are excellent cross city public transport amenities and the property is also within walking distance of the Grand Canal which is a very pleasant amenity to have in the immediate vicinity.
Electrically operated gates to the side of the house open to driveway & gravelled area with off street car parking & outbuildings. Gate to the main rear garden extending to approx. 8m x 9m (26ft. x 29í) which is well walled and is attractively landscaped low maintenance garden with gravelled flower beds and array of shrubs, bushed and grasses. Raised patio.
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 6.8 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 86.8 miles
- Belfast (INTERNATIONAL), 92 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.