3 bedroom country house for sale
France - Really quiet, surrounded by woods and vineyards, 10/12 min. towards Bergerac.
like this property?Call: 03339 397217
- Good conditions
- Mains Electricity, Mains Water, Septic Tank, Telephone
- Central Heating, Gas Heating, Open Fire
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Land: 7000M2
- Floor Area: 220M2
A very comfort property with gas central heating and an open fireplace in the living room.
Habitable space approx. 220 m².
The house comprises:
* A superb living/dining room (83 m²) with a fully fitted and equipped kitchen tiled floor/terra-cotta floor tiles, exposed beams and stone walls, creeping ceiling, wooden French windows.
* The living room (25 m²) is equipped with an open fireplace, the separation of the oak beams makes this area very cosy.
* Above the living room is a spacious mezzanine area (20 m²) currently used as an office.
* A WC with shower (3 m²).
* A 1st bedroom with storage space (12.4 m²).
* Above this room is a mezzanine/office / play area (13 m²).
* The hallway/entrance.
* A 2nd bedroom (14.3 m²).
* A 3rd bedroom (14.9 m²).
* A 4th bedroom (15.5 m²).
*Above the bedroom area is the attic (70 m²), this attic is partially convertible.
* The bathroom with bath, shower and toilet (14.3 m²).
Total living area (220 m²).
Attached to the house:
* A large garage (approx. 50 m²) with concrete floor, wooden garage doors, stone walls.
This room can be arranged according to your wishes in a studio/gîte or a master bedroom or even a sport room or home cinema area, the possibilities are numerous.
* A wine cellar.
This cellar has been created in the old bread oven, the ceiling is still intact and gives a lot of charm to the space which has a very good humidity and a constant temperature, perfect for your bottles.
* The property extends over approximately 7 00 m² grounds.
It has a very well maintained and wooded park which is easy to maintain.
* The situation/location is really quiet and relaxing, on the edge of some oak woods and some vineyards.
* The swimming pool (4 X 8) with a salt filtration system and has a beautiful terrace around with a view into the park.
* In front of the house is a very pleasant terrace with a great view into the park with its trees and shrubs, the olive tree is just magnificent.
* The wooden shelter is in very good condition, water and electricity on site, it is absolutely possible to create your workshop in this shelter or to transform it into an independent office etc.
It’s a little haven of peace in the Dordogne.
342 400 € Price Included Fees
320 000 € Price Excluded Fees
Agency fees : 7 %
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 2.1 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (INTERNATIONAL), 58.8 miles
- Limoges (INTERNATIONAL), 80.1 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (INTERNATIONAL), 93.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.