3 bedroom house for sale
France - In a beautiful medieval village with shops, bars, restaurants, 20 min south of Bergerac
like this property?Call: 03339 397217
- Village, Near Shops
- Good conditions
- Mains Electricity, Mains Water, Septic Tank, Telephone
- Central Heating, Fuel Heating, Chimney Insert
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Land: 818M2
- Floor Area: 124M2
The house comprises:
* An entrance hall/corridor (14 m²) tiled floor, white walls, large enough to install an office.
* A large living/dining room with stone fireplace in which an insert has been installed (42.3 m²) modern grey tiled floor, white painted walls, double PVC glazing, beautiful beams on the ceiling, access to the corridor and to the kitchen.
* The kitchen with its dining area and access to the terrace through the French door/window, (24.6 m²) sink in gré with cupboards underneath and a tiled work top, chimney/fire place/barbecue, tiled floor.
The corridor with toilets (1.5 m²).
* The 1st bedroom (11.2 m²) with old parquet flooring, window overlooking the garden on the front.
* The 2nd bedroom (11.2 m²) with cupboards, two doors, wardrobes and shelves, wooden flooring, PVC window and wooden shutters.
* The 3rd bedroom (12.3 m²) with its cupboard, double glazed PVC window and wooden shutter, bedroom located at the back of the house with view into the garden, wooden floor in good condition.
* The bathroom (6.7 m²) with white tiles, washbasin, bathtub and shower, all in perfect condition.
Living area 124 m².
All on the same level.
Oil-fired central heating, condensing boiler/modern equipment.
Double PVC glazing and painted wooden shutters.
The house is located about 700 M from the village square with its bars and restaurants around.
A beautiful garden has been created around the house.
Three quarters is enclosed with a hedge, it is up to you to set up the gate, the posts are already there.
The house is connected to a septic tank in good working order.
A beautiful and spacious terrace is located just next to the kitchen.
Under the terrace is the wine cellar, with constant humidity and plenty of space to store your preserves.
A spacious garage of about (37 m²).
It is a very pleasant and easy to live in with very little annual maintenance.
185 300 € Price Included Fees
170 000 € Price Excluded Fees
Agency fees : 9 %
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 12 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (INTERNATIONAL), 55.8 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (INTERNATIONAL), 87.2 miles
- Limoges (INTERNATIONAL), 90.4 miles
- Pyrénées (INTERNATIONAL), 99.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.