5 bedroom villa for sale
France - Only 5 minutes drive from the nearest shops and services (supermarkets, pharmacy...) and 8 minutes from Bergerac
like this property?Call: 03339 397217
- Rural, Hamlet
- Excellent conditions
- Mains Electricity, Mains Water, Septic Tank, Telephone
- Central Heating, Electric Heating
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Land: 2551M2
- Floor Area: 250M2
Moreover, thanks to its particular history, you won’t just be buying a house but a story as well : once upon a time there was a very old Perigordian house which was dismantled and rebuilt as in the beginning of its history, beam by beam and half-timbering by half-timbering, and embellished with a lovely extension .
And all with the modern day comforts you can only dream of, mixed with the character of the old traditional building.
What more could you want ?
Here is a description, starting with the ground floor:
* Entrance and hallway (25,38 m²): tiled floor, wooden entrance door, 2 large storage cupboards + shelves, electric cumulus 300 liters
* Kitchen (18,38 m²): tiled floor, Mobalpa fitted Kitchen, equipment included in sale (Falcon kitchen range, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge / freezer), french window to terrace
* A living room (55,80 m²): tiled floor, hatch to kitchen, patio window + 2 sliding windows behind half-timbering, exposed beams
* A storeroom (12,99 m²): tiled floor, 2 windows
* A wine cellar (4 m²): tiled floor
* A laundry room (13,22 m²): tiled floor, sink with cupboard, window, three-phase electrical panel, hot water tank for underfloor heating
For the sleeping area, still on ground floor:
* Bedroom 1 (17,12 m²): floating parquet floor, French window to terrace and pool
* Dressing to Bedroom 1 (6,80 m²): floating parquet floor, fully fitted
* Bathroom / WC of Bedroom 1 (8,28 m²): tiled floor, bath, shower, toilet, double sink, heated towel rail, window
* Bedroom 2 (15,03 m²): floating parquet floor, storage cupboard, access to the bathroom
* Bedroom 3 (14,38 m²): floating parquet floor, storage cupboard, access to the bathroom
* Bathroom (10,34 m²): tiled floor, corner bath, shower, vanity unit (anti-fog mirror), heated towel rail
* WC (2,10 m²): tiled floor, washbasin, window
On the first floor of the périgourdine and accessible by the staircase of the living room, you will find:
* A large room of 55 m² ground level, but with sloping ceilings: floating parquet floor and a small part in agglomerate, beautiful exposed framework.
This room is ideal for the grandchildren's corner or office.
In continuity with the first floor and above the kitchen area:
* Bedroom 4 (16,50 m²) ground level, but with sloping ceilings: floating parquet floors, 2 large Velux windows
The house has many advantages:
* Underfloor heating for the ground floor, thanks to an economical heat pump
* Electric cumulus of 300 liters
* Double glazed joinery
* Light and airy
* Good insulation (Energy Performance Certificate classified C)
* Beams, frame and half-timbering original: a magnificent character
* Individual sanitation in compliance with current standards
Outside, and to the back of the house, you will be delighted to find a lovely salt water swimming pool of 10m x 5m, surrounded by a large, beautiful terrace (about 200 m²).
It is also equipped with an electric cover.
The pool is flat-bottomed about 1.40m deep.
You will profit from a very pleasant elevated view of the surrounding countryside, with some wooded areas.
To the side, a covered terrace with summer kitchen area (sink, worktop, space for griddle): concrete floor, electricity and water on site.
Independent, a building comprising:
* A closed garage
* A lean-to for two cars
A pretty courtyard at the front and the garden surrounding the buildings: about 2,551 m².
On the upper part of the land you will find fruit trees and some truffle oaks.
All fully enclosed and with an automated gate.
The property is located on a small county ‘dead end’ road: peace and tranquility assured!
In the village, a restaurant also selling bread.
All the shops (supermarkets, pharmacy...) only 5 minutes by car.
Bergerac is only 8 minutes away and its airport is 15 minutes away.
414 800 € Price Included Fees
400 000 € Price Excluded Fees
Agency fees : 3,7 %
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 2.8 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (INTERNATIONAL), 58.8 miles
- Limoges (INTERNATIONAL), 77.2 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (INTERNATIONAL), 95.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.