3 bedroom country house for sale
France - In a small hamlet of about ten ‘stone’ houses, 20 min. south of Bergerac
like this property?Call: 03339 397217
- Rural, Hamlet
- Excellent conditions
- Age not specified
- Mains Electricity, Mains Water, Septic Tank
- Wood Burner
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Land: 2292M2
- Floor Area: 180M2
Comprising a living room, a dining room/kitchen, a corridor, an office, a bedroom, a shower room/with WC, on the first floor a mezzanine, a bedroom with a sink and WC, and a master bedroom with its bathroom/WC and dressing room;
Adjoining a veranda with a partially covered outbuilding and concrete wine tanks at the back.
A garage with cellar/laundry room.
A stone building with lean-to.
* The veranda (23 m²) very central to the different rooms of the house, a great volume, tiled floor, direct access to the garden, created in 2015, aluminium frame / double glazing, sliding windows.
* The living room (27.7 m²) equipped with a wood stove, double glazing, beautiful exposed stones and beams, two velux windows given lots of light to the room, the spiral staircase gives access to the master bedroom.
* The kitchen (18.5 m²) dining room, is fully equipped and furnished, dishwasher, oven, hob and hood, sink and cupboards, direct access to the garden.
* The office with its staircase giving access to the bedrooms and the mezzanine (20.6 m²).
* The landing with its velux tube.
* The 1st bedroom on the ground floor (16.3 m²), tiled floor, access to the garden, PVC French door/window and wooden shutter.
* The bathroom/WC (5.6 m²) with walk-in shower, tilled all around.
On the 1st floor:
* The mezzanine (14 m²) office area, children's play area, home cinema, two large velux windows provide plenty of light, with automatic/remote control blinds.
* The 2nd bedroom (18.4 m²).
* The master bedroom (25.7 m²) with dressing room and bathtub/wash basin and WC; a very lovely, bright and spacious room, the separation wall hides the bathroom area where a large bath has been installed as well as a cupboard with a basin and behind the sliding door is the toilet, the dressing room has been created all along the wall with sliding doors and storage space with wardrobe, shelves and drawers. Quality chestnut flooring.
Access through the French door/window to the terrace/balcony above the veranda.
Living space: 180 m² (1,376 sq ft)
Double glazing pvc and wooden shutters.
Two wood stoves.
Fitted and equipped kitchen.
2 bathrooms / WC.
Outside of the property:
* A large gate gives access to the path that leads you to the garage (50 m²), a modern building built in traditional breeze block and frame.
* A 2nd entrance faces the veranda and then gives access to the 2nd garage, it is a freestone construction (20 m²) with concrete floor.
* Next to the garage is another room (20 m²) currently used as a storeroom/laundry room, pipes have been provided to install a shower and a toilet in order to transform the room and garage into a studio/small gîte.
* At the back of the veranda is an old wine cellar (48 m²) the roof has been removed but the tanks are still in place, rainwater is collected in the tanks and a pump has been installed to water your plantations and trees and shrubs.
* Another stone building is located at the bottom of the garden. This building is currently divided into two rooms (29 m²) and (13 m²), water and electricity connection and piping to the septic tank are already in place; for you to finish the transformation into a studio / cottage or an artist's studio or independent office. There are many options.
* On the ground a septic tank has been installed according to the standards, the whole is in perfect condition.
Internet 8 Mega, antenna and dish are already installed.
371 000 € Price Included Fees
350 000 € Price Excluded Fees
Agency fees : 6 %
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 7 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (INTERNATIONAL), 55.1 miles
- Limoges (INTERNATIONAL), 84.6 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (INTERNATIONAL), 92.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.