4 bedroom character property for sale
France - At the end of a county road, quiet, ideally placed and only 10 minutes from Eymet, 5 minutes from the first shops and 30
like this property?Call: 03339 397217
- Contemporary House For Sale
- Rural, Hamlet
- Excellent conditions
- Mains Electricity, Mains Water, Septic Tank, Telephone
- No Heating specified
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Land: 4913M2
- Floor Area: 244M2
Built just 10 years ago, you will discover the use of excellent quality materials and a perfect location !
It comprises on the ground floor, a living space composed of :
* Entrance / hallway (24,42 m²) : tiled floor, stairs leading to first floor
* A kitchen with dining area (32,25 m²) : tiled floor, window + 2 patio windows giving access to the covered terrace, fully fitted and equipped (hob, extractor hood, built-in oven, dishwasher), island with plenty of storage space
* A dining room (22,96 m²) : tiled floor, patio window to covered terrace, double glazed door to entrance hall
* A living room (26,98 m²) : tiled floor, patio window to terrace, chimney conduit, if you want to install a wood stove or fireplace, double glazed door to entrance hall
* A storage / cupboard (3,77 m²) : tiled floor, ideal for storing shoes and coats, electric cumulus
* A laundry room (8,21 m²) : tiled floor, sink with cabinet, space for washing machine and dryer (planned extraction), window, door giving access to garage
* WC (2,75 m²) : tiled floor, washbasin, window
A sleeping area, on the ground floor, including :
* Bedroom 1 (15,71 m²) : tiled floor
* Shower room 1 (6 m²) : tiled floor, large shower, sink, heated towel rail, WC, window
* Bedroom 2 (15,75 m²) : tiled floor
* Shower room to bedroom 2 (6 m²) : tiled floor, large shower, sink, heated towel rail, WC, window
* Bedroom 3 / Office (10,76 m²) : tiled floor
First floor :
* A large ideal space for a snug or gym (18,71 m²) : carpeted floor, access to the bedroom
* Bedroom 4 (32,84 m²) : carpet, patio window with access to the private covered terrace
* A bathroom (14,66 m²) : tiled floor, shower, bath, double sink, 2 windows
* A separate toilet (2,16 m²) : tiled floor, window
* The private covered terrace to the bedroom (13,34 m²) : tiled floor, open views of the surrounding vineyards and a beautiful château
The house enjoys exceptional benefits :
* Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
* Double glazed Joinery PVC or aluminum with electric shutters by remote controls
* Central hover system
* Dimmer for recessed spotlights in bathrooms / showers
* Superb brightness in all rooms
* Well thought out rooms
Attached to the house, a double garage (36 m²) : concrete floor, two automated doors, PVC door to garden and access to the laundry.
You will also find a wine cellar (5,65 m²) : concrete floor, ideal for your storage of those special bottles !
At the front of the house, a covered porch (5,16 m²) : tiled floor.
At the rear of the house, a very large terrace of 68 m², fully tiled with two covered areas :
* The first in front of the kitchen (19,66 m²)
* The second in front of the dining room (13,34 m²)
Regarding the garden, it is fully enclosed and has about 4 913 m².
The whole is closed by an automated gate and benefits from a good parking area.
You will find many lovely flower beds and a tank of 5000 liters has been buried with pump for watering the garden.
You also have the opportunity to create a swimming pool if you wish.
The outside is ideal for play parties with children or grandchildren !
And the weeping willow provides the perfect chill out /afternoon napping area...
To top it off, you'll never tire of admiring this magnificent view of the beautiful surrounding countryside.
A view that few people have !
And the location : at the end of a lane, on the edge of a hamlet bringing you into the woods.
Perfect for lovers of walks and tranquility.
Despite everything, the first village is located just 4 minutes by car and has a restaurant, a grocery store/bread shop, a post office, a hairdresser, a beauty institute, a health clinic (nurses, physiotherapist...).
Eymet, a beautiful medieval village, is only 10 minutes and Bergerac 30 minutes.
What else do you need ? Come visit, it is waiting for you !
2D and 3D interior plans are available on request.
399 190 € Price Included Fees
382 000 € Price Excluded Fees
Agency fees : 4,5 %
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 12.9 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (INTERNATIONAL), 50 miles
- Limoges (INTERNATIONAL), 89.2 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (INTERNATIONAL), 93.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.