2 bedroom village house for sale
France - La Ferriere-sur-Risle, , Normandy
like this property?Call: 03339 395515
- Exquisite Normandy colombage cottage
- Charming village with shops
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom 1 reception
- Plot measuring 217m2
- Space for expansion in loft
- Large sitting room & separate kitchen
- About 90mins from Caen and Le Havre
Typical of the local style of Norman architecture, this picture postcard cottage is perched by the side of the River Risle in a village which has many beautiful houses, a fine square with covered market and a gem of a church. There are some basic shops in the village and also a well-stocked antique and bric-a-brac shop and there is a weekly market as well.
The accommodation, measuring 80m² of habitable space, consists of a basic but spacious kitchen/diner, a good-sized sitting room (32m²), 2 bedrooms and a shower room with WC. There is a very large loft which is crying out for conversion. Any new window openings would require Planning Consent. There is a decent-sized storage space in the basement. The plot measures 317m² and the garden could be very pretty.
The ferry ports of both Caen and Le Havre are a drive of approximately an hour and a half.
Habitable space: 80m²
Plot size: 317m² (0.78 acres)
Distance to shops: In village
Distance to ferry port: 118 kms (Caen - 95 minutes)
(Location shown on property portals is approximate.)
Please note: All sizes and locations are approximate. La Résidence has made every effort to ensure that the details and photographs of this property are accurate and in no way misleading. However, this information does not form part of a contract and no warranties are either given or implied.
- Le Havre (Octeville) (INTERNATIONAL), 49.6 miles
- Caen (Carpiquet) (INTERNATIONAL), 57.8 miles
- Paris (Beauvais) (INTERNATIONAL), 69 miles
- Paris (Orly) (INTERNATIONAL), 73.6 miles
- Paris (Charles de Gaulle) (INTERNATIONAL), 81.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.