3 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Inniscrone, Sligo
like this property?Call: 03339 390637
- Deliberately designed externally in keeping with original Irish cottage look
- Potential for attic conversion with ample room in hallway for stairs. Subject to planning.
- Panoramic and Stunning views over Atlantic Ocean and countryside
- Spacious property sitting on .24 hectares
- Oil fired central heating along with stove in kitchen/living area
Charming three-bedroom residence comes to market in excellent condition located on a country lane, with a pebble beach only 650 meters at end of lane, just off the R297 Easkey road. Nestled in the stunning unspoilt landscape of Rathlee with visually striking views. The cottage built in 2008 stands on 0.24 hectares, with panoramic views of both Atlantic Ocean and surrounding countryside. If that sounds like your kind of place, then this property may well be the place for you.
Rathlee Village is a small and peaceful village comprising of the local Church, National School, Shop and Post office, convenient to both Easkey and Enniscrone- home to a 5-mile-long Beach.
Easkey Village is small but diverse and has all the services and amenities that one requires in the 21st Century - Daily bus services, Primary and Secondary Schools, state of the Art Health Centre, Indian Cuisine Restaurant, a selection of both Traditional and modern Pubs, Butchers, Grocery Shops, Post Office, Churches (Catholic and Protestant) and a Surfing Tourist Office.
- Sligo (LOCAL), 20.7 miles
- Knock (INTERNATIONAL), 23.6 miles
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 63.3 miles
- Donegal (INTERNATIONAL), 65 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 69.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.