3 bedroom house for sale
Portugal - Madeira, Canico
like this property?Call: 03339 390422
- Useful Area: 670 m2
- Total Area: 670 m2
- Land Area: 670 m2
- Swimming Pool
- Bedrooms: 3
On the middle floor a magnificent lounge section facing south onto the ocean and a tropical garden with mature trees and shrubs. Complete privacy.
An entertainment room connected to the lounge complete with social bathroom. A warm and cosy fireplace in the lounge.
Floor to ceiling windows in the lounge and dining room. A big kitchen. The lounge also has its own private balcony.
A gym in the lower floor leading to the swimming pool.
Another complete bathroom next to the tropical swimming pool.
An exceptional home!
Reasons For Buying and Investing in Portugal Property
Quickly becoming the preferred choice of holiday destination Madeira is now becoming an excellent choice for those wishing to retire.
1) Excellent Tax advantages. As well as the Non-habitual tax regime, there is no inheritance and gift tax and no wealth tax in Portugal.
2) The Golden Visa - It seems experts and clients alike share a common belief that Portugal's Golden Visa Scheme is outstanding in terms of the conditions required, the qualifying period in the new country and the the quality of life provided.
3) Strict planning permissions that secure the natural beauty and limit the supply of new properties – keeping demand high.
4) The country is politically stable, it has no terrorism
5) Rental yield on average still remains one of the highest in Europe with properties being rented for many weeks of the year.
6) Cultural Richness. One of the oldest and richest cultures in Europe and the legacy of its former wealth and power can be seen in its historical sites. Among the sites inscribed in the World Heritage List of UNESCO, 13 are located in Portugal.
7) The Portuguese are warm, friendly and welcoming whether you are on holiday or a new neighbour.
8) One of the lowest crime rates in Europe and the capital was recently voted the safest Europe.
9) The cost of daily living is incredibly low.
10) Based on the prices in the UK, Paris, Spain and France, prices of property in Portugal are still very affordable'
ABOUT PRIME PROPERTIES MADEIRA REAL ESTATE
Discover the perfect home for you in Madeira, Portugal today!
Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate is a local, well-established, licensed, real estate agency providing a complete service to international buyers looking to invest in Madeira, Portugal whether for holiday homes or permanent living residence. Our properties include villas, houses, quintas, apartments, land and commercial properties. We also offer a PROPERTY FINDING SERVICE, working with a few select real estate agencies in Madeira to deliver a personalised service through the entire purchase process from viewings, negotiation, legal expertise, mortgages, relocation etc. We pride ourselves on working together to European standards of honesty, integrity and transparency. We provide excellent after sales service.
Energy Rating: D
- Funchal (INTERNATIONAL), 4.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.