3 bedroom apartment for sale
Portugal - Algarve, Lagos
like this property?Call: 03339 396745
- PARKING: Underground Garage, Garage, Autom. Entrance Gate
- HEATING-COOLING SYSTEM: Pre-Installed AC
- EQUIPMENT: Cable/Satellite TV, Internet/Phone, Video Intercom, Central Vacuum, Lift, Solar (Water)
- VIEWS: Panoramic View, Town View, Marina View
A selection of new 3 bedroom apartments with large terrace, Central Lagos, West Algarve• Living area 124.80m² to 125.90m²
• Varandas from 11.50m²
• Communal roof terrace with Jacuzzis
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Box garage and lockable storage room
• Excellent Quality
• Centrally located
This modern, brand new, 4-storey block is located in a newly constructed urbanization near the historic centre of Lagos. The building consists of 4 floors and is set at an elevated position giving amazing rooftop views of the Lagos skyline with the hills of Monchique and the marina in the distance. The communal rooftop terrace has been equipped to take full advantage of these views with two, large, 12-seater Jacuzzis and a shower.
The apartments are of a modern open-plan design. The apartment opens directly into a spacious living/dining room with a generous kitchen area set in one corner. Here you will find a patio door to a private terrace. There is a family bathroom and the three bedrooms all have fitted wardrobes and ample room for double beds. The master suite has a large en-suite bathroom with double vanity.
Each apartment has its own private underground parking space and a lockable storage room of 3 to 7m², accessible by electric garage door and internal lift.
Prices start from €275.000
Energy Certificate: A+
Amenities:• High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
• Close to all local amenities
• Pre installation AC throughout
• Roof terrace with shower and Jacuzzis
Location:Distance to Sea: 1km
Dist. Nearest Beach: 2.4km
Dist. Nearest Golf: 3.6km
Dist. From Airport: 89km
Dist. Nearest School: 500m
Dist. Nearest Town: 0km
Property Ref: LG1294
More information from this agent
- Faro (INTERNATIONAL), 40.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.