4 bedroom terraced house for sale
Ireland - Foxford, Mayo
like this property?Call: 03339 390637
- High ceilings
- Fitted kitchen
- Open fire to back boiler system
- Large windows offering lots of natural light
- Ideally located
- Close proximity 200 meters to Famous River Moy
- Oil fired central heating
- Current rental income of €8760.00
Measuring 120sq m (1292 sq. ft) the property consists of ground floor entrance hallway to spacious sitting room, WC, downstairs double bedroom and kitchen/dining area.
First floor 3 bedrooms, Jack & Jill Ensuite and main family bathroom.
Foxford has established an excellent reputation as a tourist and fishing centre nestling between the Ox and Nephin mountains and the world-renowned River Moy. Property is situated in the centre of Foxford and walking distance 200 meters to River Moy. It is a short scenic drive to Pontoon lakes. Approx. 20 minutes' drive to Ireland West Airport Knock, 15 minutes to Ballina and 20 minutes to Castlebar.
Amenities in Foxford include primary and secondary schools, churches, hotel, supermarkets, train station, traditional pubs, restaurants as well as B&B's and Guesthouses.
- Knock (INTERNATIONAL), 13.1 miles
- Sligo (LOCAL), 29.4 miles
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 47.4 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 53.4 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 53.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.