5 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Foxford, Mayo
like this property?Call: 03339 390637
- Stunning views over Lough Cullin
- 3.36 acres with private road access to private beach
- Man-made pond
- Private access to Lough from own driveway
- Bespoke handmade Oak kitchen, doors and staircase
- Oak floors and architrave
- Distressed Jerusalem limestone floors in kitchen
- All sanitary fittings excellent quality
- Tiffany light shades
- Double car garages with remote controls
Look no further!!!! An absolute dream chance of a lifetime! Built in 2001 this superb
3630sq ft executive residence which has been designed and built with meticulous detail, enjoys a private setting, private beach with spectacular views over Lough Cullin. The elevated site is circa 1.36 hectares or c. 3.36 acres in size with a man-made pond. If it's complete solitude you are looking for with outstanding views, viewing of this property is a must.
This luxury detached property enjoys an idyllic private setting with mature grounds maximising privacy and creating an oasis of splendour and tranquillity overlooking Lough Cullin and being just a short drive from the acclaimed village of Foxford, noted for Salmon Fishing. Lough Cullin is a large, shallow lough of over 2,000 acres and access to it is from the north shore. There are three access points. The first is at Drummin off the Foxford-Pontoon road. Lough Cullin holds an excellent stock of brown trout averaging ¾ - 1 lb with some fish to 4 lb. It also gets a run of salmon, both spring and summer fish. In fact, all the fish heading for Lough Conn and its inflowing rivers must pass through Cullin and many of them rest in Cullin on their way.
The driveway off the public road leads through stone pillars, walls and wrought iron gates, mature trees and shrubs in a sweep to the cobble lock parking area.
Custom made Wooden canoes, kayaks, paddles, nets & surfboards. Made in Foxford Mayo. Call as seen in photo. Check out Facebook - Kingfishercraft.
- Knock (INTERNATIONAL), 13.1 miles
- Sligo (LOCAL), 29.4 miles
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 47.4 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 53.4 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 53.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.