2 bedroom house for sale
Bulgaria - Dve Mogili, Ruse
like this property?Call: 03339 396879
- Asphalt Road
- Spacious Garden
- Nice Views
On the ground floor of the house you will find a spacious room made with a wooden ceiling, which can be used as a living room, a tavern, a storage room or a basement.
On the first floor of the house you will find a corridor, a shower room, a kitchen and 2 bedrooms.
The house has attic, which can be adapted for living.
Internal staircase connected the floors of the house.
In front of the house you will find a fireplace/ BBQ.
There is a patio and a spacious garden.
There is a parking space in front of the house.
There is electricity and water in the property.
Access to the house is easy as it is located on an asphalt road.
The house is located in the high part of the village and there is a beautiful look.
The nature in the village is wonderful. It is surrounded by greenery and forests. Close to the village passes the Cherni Lom River.
The village is famous for the Monastery of "St.Marina", located in a beautiful and picturesque area. The healing water springs from the monastery.
In the village there are town hall, community center, health service and shops. There is a regulated bus transport to the nearby towns and villages.
MUNICIPALITY OF DVE MOGILI
Municipality of Dve Mogili is located in Northern Bulgaria and is one of the constituent municipalities of District of Ruse.
The settlement network of the municipality covers 12 villages: the villages of Baniska, Batishnitsa, Bazovets, Karan Varbovka, Katselovo, Mogilino, Ostritsa, Chilnov, Pomen, Pepelina, Shirokovo and the administrative center - Dve Mogili. It is located 20 miles south of Ruse.
A transport scheme with good efficiency and coordination with rail transport operates in the municipality. Through the bus station, all bus lines connecting the district city are coordinated, and through the railway station - the directions Ruse-Gorna Oryahovitsa and Ruse-Sofia.
On the territory of Municipality of Dve Mogili there are 2 municipal schools, 1 public school, 2 kindergartens, 11 local community centers and 12 churches.
The population in the municipality is about 9 382 inhabitants.
The main landmarks in the municipality are:
- "Orlova Chuka" Cave - 6 miles east of the town of Dve Mogili and only 1 mile north of the village of Pepelina in the rocky gorge of the Cherni Lom River. It is one of the most interesting caves in Bulgaria. Since 1963 it has been declared a natural landmark, and since 1978 it has been an archaeological monument of culture of national importance. The cave is formed in limestone deposited at the bottom of the former Sarmatian Sea. Cave galleries were shaped much later as a result of the karst processes that took place through the Quaternary. The found skeletons of bears, spearheads, flint scrapers, a tower, pieces of clay vessels from the Eneolithic Age, say that the cave was inhabited by man. There is a total length of the cave galleries - more than 8 438 miles. These figures make the cave second in length in Bulgaria after the Duhlata Cave. The cave is inhabited by about 10,000 batts. Near the Orlova Chuka cave there is a hut. The area is dotted with coniferous groves and beautiful meadows. It offers excellent conditions for rock climbing, orientation, green school, archery, horseback riding, interesting eco paths, BBQ conditions and more. There is a bar and a terrace with 70 seats next door;
- House Philip Totyu Museum in Dve Mogili - dedicated to the prominent figure of the Bulgarian National Liberation Movement. In the house in Dve Mogili, Philip Totyu spent the last years of his life after returning to Bulgaria after six years in a Romanian prison. In a separate room is an exhibition of personal belongings of Philip Totyu: clock, cane, rifle, cheetah flag and photographs and documents about his life and activity. In the other 3 rooms was restored the interior of an old Balkan house with original items from the time when the voivoda lived;
- In all the settlements of the municipality there are monuments related to the historical memory of the people and the perpetuation of the fighters' heroism for freedom and independence;
- Cherven Fortress - Cherven is one of the most significant Bulgarian cities of the Second Bulgarian State. It is located near the village of Cherven. Cherven is an archaeological site with a significant contribution to the study of medieval Bulgarian culture. Completely preserved is a three-story fortress tower from the 14th century;
- Monastery of "St. Marina" - located only 1 mile southwest of the village of Karan Varbovka. The road is asphalted and passes through the village itself. The monastery was founded in the Second Bulgarian Kingdom, but at the fall of Bulgaria under Ottoman rule it was destroyed to the ground. Nowadays, the monastery is virgin and operating all year-round. To overnight it's possible, but food is not available.
DISTRICT OF RUSE
Ruse is the biggest Bulgarian river port on the Danube River, serving an important part of the international trade of the country.
Also called "The elegant Mini-Vienna" by its admirers, it's the 5th biggest city and one of the most beautiful because of its unique architecture.
Ruse occupies a significant place in the Bulgarian national history and has a rich cultural-historical heritage - a potential needed for the development of cultural tourism. As a settlement, Ruse has a very rich, millennial history.
The Nature around the city of Ruse
** Natural Park "Rusenski Lom" - The Rusenski Lom River Valley, along with its tributaries Beli (White), Malki (Little) and Cherni (Black) Lom represents a unique world in itself in which the amazing nature is entwined into out remote past history. Part of the valley was proclaimed a Natural Park. The park is located at about 20 km to the south-west from Ruse. It was created in 1970 with the purpose of preserving the canyons of the three rivers, their flora, fauna and historical landmarks. The rivers have created incredibly beautiful gorges into the limestone rock foundation. It is genuine joy for the eyes and real paradise for rock climbers.
** Natural landmark "Orlova Chuka" Cave - located on the left shore of the Cherni Lom river. It's the 2nd longest cave in Bulgaria (13 438 m in length), representing a complex labyrinth of interweaving galleries, tunnels, abysses, big and small halls.
** Lipnik Forest Park: the park is a big site for recreation, sports, tourism, sunbathing and all other kinds of entertainment, situated at the distance of 12 km east of Ruse. There are country houses, restaurants, artificial lakes, a hotel, a zoo corner, a sports base and a camping site. Its serenity and fresh air attract citizens & foreigners. This is a wonderful place for fishing, water sports, walking and just enjoying the day.
The villages in the region are capturing the tourists with the picturesque nature, the rock landscape and the breath-taking views and the plenty of opportunities for hiking, riding and biking experiences. The surrounding area offers different ways to spend your free time and to enjoy the beauty of the region.
The closest ski resort to Ruse is in "Uzana", the geographic center of Bulgaria, located at about 28 miles from Veliko Tarnovo. There are several hotels in the resort which provide tourism opportunities and good conditions for relaxation among the quiet and calm atmosphere of the mountain throughout the year. The surrounding sites of Uzana are suitable for spaleology and rock climbing. There are possibilities for cultural tourism in the region. In the nearby open-air "Ethnographic Museum Etara" people can learn more about Bulgarian crafts. The "Sokolski Monastery" is situated a few miles away from Uzana.
***Notary deal: The fees for the Notary transfer (deal) are not included in the property price, and they must be paid by the buyer prior to the deal. They are: 350£ (Notary & Legal Fees) + 5% of the property price (Governmental Fees).