Land for sale
Panama - El Hato del Volcán
like this property?Call: 03339 396483
- Approved to develop 103 building lots
- Dark volcanic incredibly rich soil that will grow almost anything from vegetables and fruit to exotic tropical plants in abundance.
- There are five year around springs that come up through the ground. So Pure it could be bottled.
- Views of the 11,000 foot Volcan Baru peak, Panama's highest mountain
- Beautiful trees, bamboo and several waterfalls on property
The property also would be excellent for a home and ranch. It was a ranch for many years. The former owner bred prize winning Thoroughbred horses and Black Angus cattle as well as Peruvian horses.
The dark volcanic soil throughout the property is incredibly rich and will grow almost anything from vegetables and fruit to exotic tropical plants in abundance.
There are five year around springs that come up through the ground. The water that comes from these springs is so pure that it could be bottled and sold as pure spring water as a business. With pure water sources disappearing around the world, this extremely pure water has become very rare and valuable. The water rights will be included in the property sale.
The views in the opposite direction are spectacular with views of the 11,000 foot Volcan Baru peak, Panama's highest mountain. The property consists of valleys and gentle rolling hills. There are amazing views from almost every location on the property.
There is a small forest of pine trees as well as several very large 50 year old pines. Many of the trees on the property are covered with beautiful orchids. There are several waterfalls and pools on the property also. A stand of giant 6" diameter bamboo is growing on one of the hills. Dozens of banana trees are on the property, as well as some citrus trees. In the area where the stream flows through the land there are several giant old growth hardwood trees.
ONLINE EVENT (SEPTEMBER 25, 2019) 10:00AM - 04:00PM CT. LIST PRICE IS $2,900,000 WITH AN OPENING BID OF $2,100,000. Property may be sold any time prior to event. For all showings and questions call 866-344-2108. Offers are subject to Seller's approval. See RealtyHive .com for additional disclosures and details. Listing Agent: Hugh Gilliam.
- Enrique Malek (David) (LOCAL), 27.5 miles
- Puerto Armuelles (LOCAL), 36.9 miles
- Bocas Del Toro (LOCAL), 46.5 miles
- Changuinola (LOCAL), 48.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.