4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - 16 Talbot Court, Castleknock, Dublin 15, D15 CFP2
like this property?Call: 03339 397172
- Stunning open plan Kitchen cum Dining Room with striking new kitchen
- Wonderful Sunroom extension to the rear
- Occupying an excellent site with 12ft wide side entrance
- Beautiful 70ft long garden with feature weeping willow tree
- Short 5 min walk along the Canal to Castleknock Train Station
No 16 Talbot Court is notably private, not being overlooked front or rear. Talbot is conveniently located off the Old Navan Road, which is a quiet cul de sac, situated between Castleknock & Blanchardstown Villages. A short 5 minute walk along the Canal brings you to Castleknock Train Station at the front of Laurel Lodge. There is unrivalled access to the N3, M3 and M50 from here ensuring trouble free commuting to most destinations. Dublin Airport is a 10 minute drive approx.
To the front it is notable how large this site actually is, from the extensive front garden which is fully walled with a neat lawn and mature conifers and mulch topped beds. There is presently offstreet parking for two cars, this could be enlarged should one chose to reduce the size of the lawn. Dual side access one being 12 ft. (3.65 m. approx.) wide leads to the substantial rear garden which extends to 72ft. (21.8 m. approx.) in length. Fully walled and laid in lawn with a Sandstone patio and Tree House at the end of the garden. A Weeping Silver Birch is a fantastic focal point and along with a Sorbus, Cherry Tree, Apple Tree and a magnificent climbing Rose makes for a very relaxing and verdant space to unwind in and enjoy the birdsong.
This property will suit upsizers and downsizers alike and we highly recommend viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 5.6 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 88.4 miles
- Belfast (INTERNATIONAL), 88.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.