3 bedroom detached villa for sale
Spain - Gibraleón, Huelva, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 391608
- Swimming pool
- Completely Registered
- 10 minute drive from Town
- Excelent condition
The house was built to give its maximum benefit to the living room area, with all bedrooms built around it and a charming and open concept country style kitchen where everyone can try their Chef latest food recipe.
4 ample bedrooms and a large bathroom with walk in shower area completes the main house area. The frontyard has a covered terrace space overlooking the garden and swimming pool.
Here's a quick rundown of all the great features of this house:
FRONT OF HOUSE:
- Features a private and fenced 6X4m swimming pool.
- Covered patio and garden area
- Open floor plan makes for a spacious Family Room and Dining Room.
- Living room windows come with double glazing and shutters
- Ceramic flooring is guaranteed to last.
- Great modern lighting fixture over the dining area is included.
- Large chimney giving warmth throughout Winter.
- Open country style kitchen
- A Chef's countertop makes the kitchen great for entertaining.
- The open floor plan integrates living, cooking, and dining areas.
- A warehouse of 37 m2 divided into two rooms, a garage and a storage area with auxiliary kitchen and shower room.
- Access to warehouse via kitchen or tilting doors.
- Garage fits two small or one large car.
- Large bedroom overlook backyard and greenery.
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Large vanity countertop sink with recessed mirror
- All accessories
2nd, 3rd & 4th BEDROOMS:
- 2nd and 3rd large Bedrooms with windows overlooking greenery
- 4th small Bedroom with window overlooking front patio
- Backyard greenery tract behind home.
- Large outdoor bread stone oven
- Greenhouse and orchard
- Around 130 olive trees in production
- Several fruit trees
- Horse pasture
- Completely fenced property
- John Deere farm tractor included
- Water deposit. Water for the property comes from own well.
- Electricity comes from mains
- 12 Minute drive to Gibraleon town.
- 1 hour (105km) from Faro Airport
Both the farm, the house and its annexes have all their documentation registered in the Land Registry.
In the published price are not included the expenses inherent to the sale (Notary, Land Registry, taxes, solicitor´s fees, etc ...).
The Abridged Informative Document (D.I.A.) is available to the client. "
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (INTERNATIONAL), 58.3 miles
- Jerez (INTERNATIONAL), 66.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.