4 bedroom villa for sale
Italy - Venafro, Isernia, Molise
like this property?Call: 03339 392185
- 4 Large Double Bedrooms, all well-furnished and well-lit
- 3 Spacious Bathrooms, and one outhouse bathroom
- 2 Sizeable Living Areas, one on each level
- Eat-in kitchen with adjoining veranda and staircase into garden
- Bright entrance and marble staircase
- Original fireplaces and central heating
- Independent lock-up garage sufficient for two vehicles, and drive-in garage conjoined with housr
- Lengthy driveway, fertile rear and front garden with c120 olive trees
- Roof terrace, patio garden, covered BBQ/Pizza oven area
- Wonderful rural views extending to surrounding mountains, secreted location with few neighbouring properties
Located just a few kilometres from the vibrant city of Venafro, in the serene valleys of Santa Maria Oliveto, this villa offers blissful segregation from the urbanism of the city-centre at just a short-distance. Originally built in the 1980s, and recently rejuvenated, the interior boasts a contemporary finish with modern features; whilst the exterior and its surroundings provide a more architecturally traditional backdrop.
The Villa is in a formidable state of structural repair, but may benefit from minor refreshments and furnishings. Its location and architecture create an elegant and harmonious aesthetic, and light circulates well throughout the home. It is set over two floors, with a spacious cellar level and slightly-elevated ground floor; with two bedrooms on each level.
The original carved wooden doors lead into a well-lit entrance, which is split by a marble staircase between the lower and upper level, with one bedroom situated at the point of entry. The lower level features a large formal dining / recreational living area, and the upper level offers a spacious living area with adjacent kitchen, which opens onto a small veranda, and a staircase leading into the patio garden.
The total commercial area of the home is around 210 sq ms, divided between the two levels: 130 sq ms on the upper floor, and c. 80 sq ms on the lower. Superfluous to the dimensions of the villa, there is an independent and spacious garage area (separate to the drive-in garage attached to the home). This is currently utilised as a recreational area and billiards hall, however it offers the possibility for re-conversion.
The patio garden provides an ample facility for entertaining, with outside seating as well as outhouse bathroom, and covered area with a BBQ / pizza oven. Overlooking the patio, as well as the bountiful and fertile front and rear gardens, is the roof terrace.
All grounds are fully-fenced and gated, and the home is alarmed for consolidated security.
- Capodochino (INTERNATIONAL), 43.5 miles
- Ciampino (INTERNATIONAL), 77.4 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (INTERNATIONAL), 95 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.