1 bedroom flat for sale
Paralimni, Famagusta, Cyprus
like this property?Call: 03339 396081
- Title Deeds Available
- Communal Swimming Pool
- Un- Furnished
- Allocated Parking
- Residential Area
- New Build
- Block A contains 31 apartments and maisonettes
- 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom
- Spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Un- furnished
- Covered and un-covered verandas
- Communal swimming pool and gardens
- Pressurised water system
- Kitchen with granite worktops
- Allocated parking and ground floor storeroom
- Covered area - 49m²
- Covered veranda - 9m²
- Veranda 27m²
- Walking distance to local amenities
- 10 minutes to the nearest beach
- 45 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Price is subject to vat
The largest town in the eastern southern fringe of Cyprus, there is nothing you can't find here. Paralimni offers many shops, supermarkets, banks, and schools, giving you everything you need in close proximity.
The word Paralimni means "by the lake". Historically, Paralimni was built on the shores of a shallow lake, which is often dry in the summer months and fills with water only in the winter. Beautifully constructed modern day churches overlook the old and crumbling architecture of the older worshiping grounds.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus
More information from this agent
- Larnaka (INTERNATIONAL), 23.4 miles
- Ercan (LOCAL), 28.8 miles
- Pafos (INTERNATIONAL), 88.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.