5 bedroom country house for sale
Austria - St Stefan im Gailtal, Hermagor, Carinthia
like this property?Call: 03339 872813
- Easy access to the Nassfeld ski area & Pressegger Lake
- Convenient for Nötsch & Hermagor (shopping & restaurants)
- Close to the cycling routes of the Radweg 3 (R3) and the Alpe Adria Radweg
- Oil Central Heating
- Superb location overlooking the village green & Superb mountain views
- Extensive outbuildings and barn space
- Unusual traditional features
- Wood burner
- Floor Area: 230 m˛
- Land Area: 3375 m˛
The ground floor has an entrance porch and a separate hall off of which are the stairs to the first floor, and doors to the kitchen and lounge. To the rear is an L plan kitchen, behind which is a utility room and large downstairs shower room. Also off the hall is a good sized living room and separate dining room, both light and airy with parquet floors and part panelled/part vaulted ceilings. On the ground floor is a separate entrance to the heating and storage rooms and a ground level entrance to the barn.
Upstairs is a large landing that accesses a bright front bedroom, a series of three more bedrooms (two double and one single), one which contains a wood burner. The shower room and separate w/c are off the landing too with a door into the lovely covered balcony. There´s also access to the upper level of the barn from here. There are further stairs to the ample attic space into which another bedroom has been constructed.
The house has a modern oil heating system that can be supplemented with wood burning. There is ample space and storage in this house and a great scope for modernising, though it´s charm lies in it´s original features. The location in Tratten is central but far from overlooked and the village is quiet and quite spread out. It´s under 15 minutes to both Hermagor and Nötsch for access to services and shopping and is just below the pass at Windische Höhe to access the Drautal as well. Overall a lovely property in an ideal location.
- Klagenfurt (INTERNATIONAL), 40.1 miles
- Salzburg (INTERNATIONAL), 84.7 miles
- Graz (INTERNATIONAL), 95.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.