3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale
Ireland - 25 Kilgarron Park, Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow, A98 N298
like this property?Call: 03339 397778
- Scenic setting with beautiful views
- Mature & quiet neighbourhood
- Large private south facing rear garden
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Superb location close to Enniskerry Village
- Easy access to transport links
- Scope to further extend (subject to planning)
- Oil fired central heating
- Feature open fireplace in living room
The accommodation is spread out on one level measuring 93sqm/1,001sq ft approx. In brief the layout comprises of an entrance hall, guest wc with shower, and a living room to the front with feature open fireplace. At the end of the hallway, an archway leads through to the extended kitchen/diner which is naturally bright and overlooks the rear garden. Further on, another door provides access to the bedrooms which consists of two doubles and a single. A bathroom here completes the floorplan.
The property is ideally located within comfortable walking distance of the charming village of Enniskerry offering a selection of boutique shops and eateries alongside the renowned Powerscourt Estate and Gardens. There are reputable primary schools in the vicinity and a choice of secondary schools on the periphery of the village. For commuters there's easy access to the N11/M50 and the Luas Greenline at Bride's Glen can be accessed by private transport in less than 15 minutes. The No. 44 bus to Dublin terminates in the village and the 185 feeder bus to Bray Dart Station passes the entrance to the estate every hour.
This is an ideal location offering countryside living and yet within easy access to suburbia and Dublin city.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 17.1 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 79.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.