5 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Santa Maria Del Cami, Mallorca, Balearic Islands
like this property?Call: 03339 872479
- Beautiful family home (474 sqm) located 5 minutes walk from the centre of Santa Maria del Cam
- Private gated entrance with large level plot (10,655 sqm), swimming pool and self contained guest house in gardens.
- Fabulous Mediterranean style gardens
- Central heating, double glazing and air conditioning throughout. Log burning stoves and open fireplaces for cosy winter evenings.
- Large kitchen / diner with immediate access to fully fitted and covered BBQ terrace
- Sunny gardens throughout the year
- Holds full tourist license
- Comfortable and inviting family home with child friendly gardens
- Opportunity to develop equestrian facilities to the rear of the plot
- Viewing highly recommended
Built in 2003, this comfortable family home offers 4 / 5 bedrooms with individual ensuite bathrooms, generous living and entertaining areas, as well as a large kitchen / diner with immediate access to a fully prepared BBQ terrace, suitable for summer and winter gatherings.
The property offers practical distribution with a comfortable and logical flow that leads from the imposing main entrance to the covered terrace at the rear of the property. This perfect balance of indoor and outdoor living is further enhanced by the property´s magnificent Mediterranean style botanical garden with large family swimming pool and ornate fountain.
Lush and relaxing, the garden offers intrigue for both green fingered horticulturalists and sun worshippers as well as being perfectly suited for young families looking to explore and build summer camps and enjoy ample and safe play areas.
Dotted throughout the front and rear gardens are various private seating areas, suitable for relaxing, reading, painting or just unwinding and enjoying the enchanting environment. Discreetly nested in the large rear garden is a charming guest home with open plan living and dining, a full kitchen, sleeping area and family bathroom. The house currently offers a year round tourist license that has provided a generous income for the current owner.
To the rear of the property and accessed by a separate side entrance with vehicle access, is a large 5000 sqm plot that is currently unattended but could be developed as an equestrian paddock with stables or tennis court with wooden summer house. In the future and subject to the correct planning permissions this plot could be developed for residential development.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Palma de Mallorca (INTERNATIONAL), 6.3 miles
- Menorca (INTERNATIONAL), 78.6 miles
- Ibiza/San José (INTERNATIONAL), 92.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.