3 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - 83 Threadneedle Road, Salthill, Galway, H91 AF4A
like this property?Call: 03339 397142
- Property benefits from planning permission for an extensive architectural designed extension (details available on request)
- New Double Glazed Iroko Teak Weighed Sash Windows and Rear Door
- New Lights
- Original Features
- Large Mature Gardens
- Prime Salthill Location
- Garage 16 sq.m
- Large Urban Site
The original house was built circa 1950 and with the recent improvements it now combines many of its original charming features with contemporary and modern amenities. Features include high coved ceilings, bay windows in main reception rooms and master bedroom, solid Teak floors, stairwell, a full wall length sliding glass door off sitting room onto rear garden, Iroko Teak double glazed Sash windows, contemporary style bathroom and a feature landing window overlooking the gardens.
The property offers much and still has potential for further expansion. The garden to rear offers privacy, space, maturity, has a raised deck area, BBQ area and rear access to garage. There are two vehicular accesses off road at the front with hedgerow to front and lawns.
Threadneedle Road runs from Kingston Cross to The Promenade and is one of the most sought after addresses in the greater Galway market. No. 83 offers a combination of charm, character, contemporary style, modern amenities, space, all in prime location and we recommend viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 6.6 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 16 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 16.7 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 38.9 miles
- Knock (INTERNATIONAL), 46.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.