4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Ireland - 17 St Mary's Avenue, Urlingford, Co Kilkenny, E41 FW77
like this property?Call: 03339 871932
- Extended four bedroom semi-detached family home
- Presented in excellent condition
- Sunny west facing large rear garden (measuring 187ft L x 59ft W approx.
- Secure off-street parking for several cars
- Mature and convenient location on the edge of Urlingford town
- Oil fired central heating
Number 17 has been extended and upgraded and will appeal to buyers looking for a substantial family home in a mature location and close to all local amenities.
The spacious and bright accommodation layout extends to 125 Sq. M. / 1,345 Sq. Ft (approx.) and comprises: entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, inner hall, four good sized bedrooms (main with en-suite), study and a family bathroom.
GARDEN AND GROUNDS:
The property is set on circa 0.15 hectare / 0.37 acre site. The property is fully walled and gated with secure off-street parking for four cars. A neat lawn is located to the front of the property. Double vehicular gates give access to the rear of the property where there is a large concrete area for further parking. The sunny west facing back garden (measuring 187ft L x 59ft W approx.) is a unique selling point of this property. It is fully walled and laid in lawn with a large concrete patio area which is perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining.
Urlingford village is 18 miles from Kilkenny City Centre and just 1 mile from M8 motorway from Cork to Dublin. St Mary's Avenue is a short walk to all local amenities in the village. Viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 42.3 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 57 miles
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 69.4 miles
- Cork (INTERNATIONAL), 72.5 miles
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 73.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.