3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Ireland - 116 Old County Road, Crumlin, Dublin 12, D12 PA06
like this property?Call: 03339 872582
- Charming three bedroom semi-detached house on a large corner site.
- Obvious potential to develop or extend.
- Side access with garage and car port.
- South West facing rear garden
- Ideal as an investment property
- Located close to Crumlin Village
Ideally located this house is set in peaceful surroundings and offers all the conveniences of modern living making it the ideal choice for first time buyers and investors alike.
This property is presented wondefully filled with character and charm. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, dining room, living room and kitchen. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is private and benefits from a South-Westerly aspect. There is side access with a garage, block-built shed and utility room.
One of the key features of this property is the large garden to the front with obvious potential for development or extension (subject to PP).
Old County Road is one of Crumlin's most well established roads, situated within walking distance from Crumlin Village and the fantastic array of amenities that Crumlin has to offer. The area is well serviced by Dublin Bus and has easy access to the M50 and N7 motorways.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 7.3 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 86 miles
- Belfast (INTERNATIONAL), 92.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.