3 bedroom stone house for sale
France - Taden, Cotes-d'Armor
like this property?Call: 03339 395515
- Substantial, 16th Century stone-built country house
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Just under 4 acres of grounds
- Large part of the house for refitting
- Potential for use as high-end B&B
- On the outskirts of Dinan
- Less than 30kms from St Malo ferry
With a potential of almost 500m² habitable space, the current renovated accommodation of 130m² consists of a sitting room, a fitted and equipped kitchen, a study, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The major works such as making new openings for windows and doors and the roof have been completed. The remaining interior fitting of this magnificent property will depend very much upon the purposes to which the new owner wishes to put the building. In the meantime, the original architectural features have been carefully preserved.
This substantial and important house, standing on a historic site of just under 4 acres, is not overlooked. It enjoys sublime views over the romantic ruins a nearby château and the surrounding Brittany countryside.
Habitable space: 130m²
Plot size: 15,500m² (3.83 acres)
Distance to shops: 4 kms
Distance to ferry port: 27 kms (St Malo - 35 minutes)
(Location shown on property portals is approximate.)
Please note: All sizes and locations are approximate. La Résidence has made every effort to ensure that the details and photographs of this property are accurate and in no way misleading. However, this information does not form part of a contract and no warranties are either given or implied.
- Dinard (Pleurtuit) (INTERNATIONAL), 7.8 miles
- Rennes (St-Jacques) (INTERNATIONAL), 31 miles
- Cherbourg (Maupertus) (INTERNATIONAL), 84.6 miles
- Caen (Carpiquet) (INTERNATIONAL), 85.8 miles
- Nantes Atlantique (INTERNATIONAL), 93.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.